Chapter 1 ♡Someone New♡

Third Person's POV

          Another morning in Musutafu City in Japan came in, birds tweeting as they flew around the streets. Busy people who are walking around as the vehicles drive around the roads of the city. The sky was blue with white fluffy clouds in different shapes formed in the sky. It was a sunny day in Japan, a perfect day if you’d call it, but sometimes a perfect day with perfect weather can come with harsh moments.

In the halls of U.A. High School, Yosetsu was pushed roughly against the lockers which made him stumble to the ground and drop all of his books out of his arms. It gave such an impact to his back which made pain rush to his body.

          Yosetsu Awase was a first-year high school student, he’s known to be one of the students who easily get bullied and become victims of fights and abuse coming from his other schoolmates. Why you might ask? Simply because he comes from a not-so wealthy family. He comes from a small-town factory and even though their family still makes money out of what they make, he’s still labeled as a ‘poor boy’.

          Kai, a third-year student, is one of Yosetsu’s bullies who would constantly pick on him everyday. There has not been one day where Yosetsu does not experience a good punch in the gut or getting shot by a harsh insult on how useless and poor he is.

He always gets away from his evil schemes that he’s done to other students, he’s a pretty good liar but also just one of the worst in U.A. High School.

He laughed as he watched Yosetsu tremble a bit in pain from just him getting pushed by the lockers. “Damn, even a poor little loser can be such a weakling.”

“Yeah! Give that stinky old first-year a lesson,” one of the girls said, agreeing to Kai’s antics.

Kai wasn’t the only one who believed Yosetsu should get a beating for being poor, at least some students above his level would throw insults and harsh statements to him, beating him up because to them, that’s what Yosetsu deserves.

Just then, the bell rang and it was time to start the day of the morning classes. Yosetsu silently thanked the school bell for saving him, he couldn’t stand another punch or kick in the early morning.

The third-year scoffed, “You’re saved this time, idiot. But don’t worry, I’ll come back and finish you off.”

He walked away with a proud smirk on his face and everyone else in the halls left except for Yosetsu. He sighed in relief, picking up his books and carrying them once again, until he felt a surge of pain rushed against his arm.

He rolled up his sleeve and noticed a bruise on his right forearm. “Looks like I need to check up on that,” he said to himself. Yosetsu switched his books to his left arm so he wouldn’t have to worry about putting more pain and stress on his right arm.

          Yosetsu was used to these sorts of things, people saying he was filthy or worthless because he was poor has always been a daily thing for him. However, to the point where he gets wounds and bruises due to physical abuse coming from his schoolmates and classmates is on a whole new level.

As he was walking to his first class, he heard someone call out to him. “Excuse me?”

          Yosetsu turned around to see who it was. It was a girl who he had not seen before, she had black hair that was down and was wearing a red headband. In his eyes, she was really pretty, someone who he knows is too perfect for him.

“Oh umm..yes?” He replied back.

She walked towards him and asked, “I’m a new student and I was hoping you can help me find my first class? It’s Math.”

“Oh uhh sure. I can help lead you the way,” he spoke, happy to help a new student out.

“Thank you so much!!” She smiled sweetly which almost made Yosetsu melt by how beautiful she was.

          They were walking in the halls together, Yosetsu helping lead the new student to her first class. The walk was quite awkward though, they both don’t know each other and they just met so there isn’t much to talk about. Yosetsu should be the one making or starting the conversation with a new student, but sometimes he’s not good at it.

“So...umm..what’s your name?” He asked nervously.

“Oh..uhh..Creati..? Y-Yeah! Creati,” she nervously laughed.

Yosetsu doesn’t seem to mind how nervous she was when saying her name or how it sounded like she was sort of unsure on what her name is, so he shrugged it off and smiled, “Oh, that’s a nice name! My name is Yosetsu Awase.”

“Nice to meet you, Awase!”

Lucky for them, Math class was quite near so they were able to arrive just in time. “Thank you for helping me, Awase! I’m sorry if I wasted your time,” Creati bowed to apologize.

Yosetsu shook his head and replied, “It’s okay, I’m happy to help you find your first class. Besides, I can still make it to my first class if I run.”

“Well then, I hope to see you later.”

“See you too! Enjoy the first day and welcome to U.A. High!” He chuckled before waving at her and walked off.

          Yosetsu couldn’t believe he talked and walked with a pretty girl like her. It’s not everyday someone so beautiful like her would talk to her or even waste their time on him since he is named to be a poor boy. Despite this perfect day having bad moments, it still lives out its name.

EYYYYY GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER STORYYYYYYYY

Yep, this idea for another Awamomo story has been in my head for quite a while so I needed to bring this story to life!!

I couldn't quickly write it though cause I needed to focus on the Fantasy AU but now that its done, I CAN WRITE THIS STORY NOWWWW EYYYYYY

Hope you guys will like it and enjoy this story UwU