Chapter 11 ♡Smile♡

Third Person's POV

Because I have revealed that Creati is Momo, I'm still going to be using Creati when she's at school or we are sort of in Awase's point of view of the story. There will be times wherein it will shift to Momo but for now, we will still stick with Creati.

School soon came back in session with students feeling a bit dreaded that they would return on another Monday for classes. Some students were quite excited to come back, simply because they got to just see their friends and classmates again, and Creati was one of them.

"Hi Awase!," Creati greeted her friend in the halls.

"Good morning, Creati! You seem quite happy today, especially since it is a Monday," he chuckled.

"I know, but I'm just happy cause I get to see you again. Meeting your sister during the weekend was quite wonderful," she said.

He smiled, "I'm glad you like her. She was quite excited to get to know you."

It's still such a relief to her that Yosetsu and his sister really haven't gotten the thought or idea that she's actually a celebrity. Being outside with a cap and sunglasses being your only disguise can really be quite panicking especially if you didn't want to cause a scene.

They both decided to walk around the hallways since the two of them were quite early with some other students. School hasn't really started yet as they only have an hour before classes would begin.

Creati then noticed one of Yosetsu's arms looking a bit stiff. Usually when walking, it's natural and more relaxed to let your arms freely sway as you walk, but Yosetsu's arm being stiff made Creati worry.

"Awase, are you okay? You don't look too good," Creati said, which caught Yosetsu off guard.

"Oh uhh it's nothing to worry about, Creati. Don't worry about me," he said a bit nervously.

She wasn't having it though. She grabbed his arm and the moment she made contact with him, Yosetsu hissed in pain.

Creati tugged him to be closer to her and pulled up his blazer, only to see a few bruises.

Yosetsu immediately pulled his arm away and covered it, "It isn't a big deal, they're not that big or anything."

"I don't care how big or small your wound is, you still have them even if it's just the first day of the week," she said to him, almost like she was shouting. "I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to sound mad or anything."

He did kind of deserve it though, it was his fault he made his friend worry and not even telling her if something was wrong.

"I'm sorry, Creati. I didn't mean to make you worry, I was planning to clean this off so if you want, you can come with me and help," he suggested to her.

"Why can't we go to the clinic instead?"

"If I'm bleeding, then I go to the clinic. Since I'm not, I clean the bruises myself," he answered.

"Oh, I see. Well, I guess I can join you. We still have time before school starts anyways," she said before the two of them head outside of the building for a bit.

The two of them were able to make it outside and Creati was able to get a wet towel so she could help clean Yosetsu's bruises. She is quite panicking, mainly because she had no knowledge on how to do these things for others. The least she could do was softly dab the towel onto the bruises to help not hurt her friend.

It still caused a bit of a sting towards Yosetsu everytime the soaked towel made contact with his bruises, but he knew he had to endure the pain if he wants them to be cleaned off.

"Did Kai hurt you again?," Creati asked while gently dabbing the wet towel onto his arm.

"Yeah, I guess he woke up early just to give me a beating. I honestly don't know what his goal was but it's definitely just to make him look good."

"He's kind of making himself more ugly the more he bullies other students," Creati said which made Yosetsu laugh.

"That's hilarious, Creati! Who knew you could be a joker too?," he laughed once more which made Creati blush. She never thought of herself being funny to others at all.

"I'm not that good at making others laugh," she admitted, "But I'm glad I was able to make you laugh at least."

"Well, you don't need to be funny to make others smile. I'm sure you make a lot of other people smile without you knowing," he replied.

"Really?"

He nodded happily, which made Creati blush even more. Her chest somehow felt like it tightened for a bit which made her quite confused. However, she ignored it for a bit, hoping it would go away.

"Am I...Am I able to make you smile, Awase?," she asked.

Yosetsu softly smiled and answered, "Of course!! You have made me happy ever since we became friends."

A rush of relief and happiness came to hit her, which made her feel really happy to hear what Yosetsu thinks of her. Not only is she grateful to have a friend like him, but meeting him and having him in her life is already a gift Momo is glad to have.

"Uhh..are you guys having a moment here or..?"

Both Creati and Yosetsu flinched as they both turned to see where the voice came from. There, they saw Yosetsu's three friends, where most of them were smirking and snickering.

"Oh uhhh hey guys..!! Creati was just cleaning my bruises, that's all," Yosetu nervously chuckled.

"You sure? Cause it kinda seems like you two were sort of being lovey-dovey and stuff," Kosei smirked which made both Yosetsu and Creati blush a bright red.

"It's n-not like that at all..!! He and I are just friends anyways so umm..yeah," Creati said to defend both her and Yosetsu.

"Okay then-- wait Kai beat you up again?" Hiryu asked.

Yosetsu scratched the back of his head with his free arm shyly, "Y-Yeah..but the injuries weren't that much."

Sen sighed, "I swear, Kai really is such a loser for even coming this early morning just to make someone look and feel bad."

Yosetsu chuckled, "Yeah we're aware of that, Kaibara. It's fine though, at least I'm getting some treatment."

"Anyway, see you two love birds later at lunch," Kosei waved the two before he, Hiryu and Sen walked away.

"We're not love birds!," he shouted to his friends.

Creati only giggled as she was amused by the chemistry Yosetsu and his friends had.