Chapter 3 Help!

Orario is the largest majestic place famous for its stories from distant corners of the world that everyone can become stronger here if they want to, even though at first glance it was a densely populated place with a simple design since medieval times, mostly wooden buildings and some of the houses, half were made of stone where were for chimneys, in the center of the city there was a high tower and this skyscraper even reached the floating clouds, but this tower was a passage into the depths of the dungeon, and the outer walls around the city were built in a large ring and in each of the four main gates of the city was well guarded but this would not have happened without the people themselves who inhabited this place, ordinary streets passing along them by different races like a man or an elf or beastmen and even short dwarves or gnomes, everyone had their own business and time went by who sold in shops their goods and someone was selling food in tents, in one of these streets in the same tent a young virgin worked an ear with long black hair to mid-thighs and now her hairstyle is made in two tails that also reached the bottom and she also had blue eyes, well, although her height was miniature, she was not the tallest of the goddesses , and her looks from hairpins to hair accessories with blue and white petals and bell-shaped ornaments, She has a small frame of four feet and seven inches that further accentuates her breasts, Her usual clothes are a white mini dress with a blue ribbon around her neck and one tied under the bust. hands and a pair of white gloves, she is usually barefoot, but sometimes wears a pair of white slippers even now, the goddess began a break for five minutes by removing her apron and hanging down and hanging a break sign, she already wanted to leave, but quickly rescue her by name, even from fear, shuddering a little at this froze in place.

??? - Hestia !!! (shouting her name, the hostess of the tent with fried truffles went to visit her, looked to see if she was lazy with work) Where are you going !?

Hestia - well (turning around and smiling nervously at his boss) I'm taking a break so ...

??? - you have a break in two minutes (reminding her)

Hestia - I know, but I've already sold five servings for today.

The mistress of the truffle tent frowning a little at Hestia, then with a sigh, closing her eyes, she knew that today she would not have sold so much, so she allowed her to take a break as not like the goddess had a second working day today, especially since she coped better with the first one.

??? - ok but come back in time or later it will be too late for you

Hestia - I promise to come on time (after saying her and immediately left)

After running down the street and crossing to another street through the alley, in the morning she actively wanted to continue in search of those who would like to join her family after unsuccessful attempts to recruit for the 50th time, she fell into despair and sadness, but she still managed to find that one who really wanted to join the family, her new child Bell Cranell, just like he had no luck attempts to enter the family, but received only a few refusals and it seems that both were in the same boat, and at that moment she realized that there are still those who needs a family.

??? - Hestia! (a masculine voice addressed her as she almost ran past him)

Turning, she stopped and saw her friend who was one of the gods that Hestia herself, the appearance of a man, long dark blue hair and blue eyes, he wears a black robe, a brown collar fabric that stretches over his shoulders and brown shoes, in his hands he held a package of the products he bought ...

Hestia - Miach !?

Miach - here is a meeting, went for a walk (asking politely)

Hestia - and I took a break on the robot and decided to go to the guild to submit ads