Chapter 4 Orario

The new day that had come shone with morning but early sunlight, while returning the bright colors of nature to their previous form from yesterday's dark but cool nights, the awakened birds began to sing their old notes and a seemingly human figure came up under the running clear stream, but of course it was not a man, having descended raising his left hand on his knees where his bandage was, taking one of the two ribbons, he began to pull thereby untie his knot, his face fell in the reflection of the stream but not living, he closed his eyes for a long time and scooped up water with two palms together and brought it to his face, refreshed, Adam, having collected more water in his palms, he began to drink it and, getting rid of his dry throat, another figure approached him, lowering his head, began to drink from the stream, he did not need to know that Pikotin would follow his example, but apparently from the beginning of the journey his horse kept water has already been a long time and already now taking advantage of the chance to relieve his thirst, getting to his feet, he shook off his hands as much as possible while wiping his face, he began to put on his gloves back and put back his blindfold on his eyes, turning his gaze to Pikotin, who paid attention stopped drinking and bring him with your tongue licking from his lips and then snorting, Adam himself answered him with a simple look, but realized that he needed to move further, climbing on Pikotin and putting on his hood and began to move along the road passing through green fields, mountains, forests, lakes , having passed most of its way in the distance, the road was already visible, which already led to a huge but to a long tower reaching up to the clouds and the city that Smoke from chimneys surrounded the soma tower.

________________________________________________________________________________

On the way, he delved into remembering yesterday's conversation between him and the Goddess of Chastity, Adam did not notice how, carried away by her conversation with her, he became her interlocutor in her own conversation, although he was against this long communication, but Artemis somehow managed to change his opinion about this and of course it was not the expression on her face that she revealed to him from the mention of his last name, although at that moment the awkward sweat was still with him, but quickly threw his head out of it, Artemis sat down next to him under one tree. Adam did not mind but continued watch the flames of the fire.

Adam - so you arrived from a swimming trip (after clarifying the theory, when she said that she was overseas, after demand, he threw brushwood on the fire)

Artemis - yes, my Family and I arrived in the Port City from a long swimming journey, we already wanted to move further, but we were found by a man from the local Guild asking us for help that an attack with a large concentration of monsters was carried out from the village of Bernia, having gone to the place we evacuated people from villages on carts, as you already understood, we split up and the flock began to chase us, ... but then you appeared (smiling at him kindly)

Adam did not answer anything, preferring to remain silent, but he had to say that a similar incident happened with him when he met Lina.

Artemis - just ... why? (she began by asking, gently changing her tone to a calmer one)

Adam - why what ?! (in anticipation of something from her, but feeling that this is not an ordinary question addressed to him) (slightly raising an eyebrow)

Artemis - .. if I ask you about it, for me it will not be correct .. and it will make you unhappy (looking at him with a direct gaze shows a feeling of concern)

Adam - if you please explain everything to me openly (having said dryly, huddling against a tree, starting to get annoyed that they cannot tell him directly and again, but keeping everything under control)

Artemis - .... (her eyes could not be seen how the shadow closed them for a while and her lips froze in anticipation of that second they began to move) why did you help if you are not who you want to be, and that pain is not one of those beast-people who shows pity or compassion for people, and you were not supposed to help if you yourself did not want to.