Chapter 5 Acquaintance

The end of this hard day, for Bell Cranella, was only the beginning of his shocked surprises at the beginning, a beautiful girl with golden bright hair describing in her mind as if a vivid fantasy that saved him from a large ferocious minotaur who wanted to tear him to pieces much luckily he survived but he was so frightened not because of the blood of the deceased monster that covered his body then, but because of the girl who met his eyes, he quickly ran away as fast as he could that he could not even thank the well-known in Orario Ais Wallenstein, so frightened by the beautiful girl that it was more difficult to throw it out of his head, now returning to the church where his goddess lived, he discovered that Hestia managed to bring someone into the Family of an unknown beastman with whom they were now sitting on the sofa in front of a low table, Bell began to take off his equipment, putting everything aside, Adam himself looked at it tolerantly, but decided to get up from his seat, going around the table from the right side of the country, Bell saw how he began to approach him, turning around, going to meet him, but not having time to take off his gloves, both having focused their attention on each other standing now face to face no one answered Bell himself felt embarrassed and uncomfortable under Adam's gaze although he did not see his eyes from the bandage but it seemed that he felt them on himself, Bell himself decided to take a step forward to acquaintance, taking off one glove and politely stretching out his hand to him.

Bell - my name is Bell Cranell very glad to see you ( he politely greeted with his head slightly bowed while maintaining the look of a bull )

Adam's observation made it possible to describe that in front of him was an ordinary gray-haired boy with polite manners that right now he was trying to look friendly in front of the guests, which was very approving for him for some reason, it seemed to Adam that there was probably an interest in this company, although at first glance it looked like a children's community or but more teenage, to which he sadly exhaled through his nostrils, knowing that he would have to temporarily live with them under the same roof, on the other hand, it is strange which of them was the eldest, this is Hestia, which for the Goddess of the Home Hearth was too many years much older than elves or dwarves, but about a new species he learned from his questioning Hestia about this, what shocked him with terrible tolerance was more barely digesting his mind about new information, although Hestia's communication with him looked mature, although in some moments the character of a child with great emotion was seen, stretching out his hand for a handshake.

Adam - ... Adam (the answer was in a dry tone, which could have seemed less friendly)

Bell gave him a simple look as if he was trying to understand the guest to understand who he was, he did not have any suspicion of a stranger at that moment, Hestia approached from the country of Adam, turning to Bell.

Hestia - Adam comes from far away he is here for the first time as you are a beginner adventurer for hire only, so if you need his help in the dungeon he will help you without much problem (showing a confident thumbs up smile of approval)

Bell - well, if you say so (smiling again as if now there was nothing to worry about, but then slowing down when he heard that word for hire, that smile quickly left his lips while widening his gaze and breaking his handshakes) ... wait a minute! Goddess, you mean to say that you found help for me for a fee .

Hestia - right (nodding showing that there is nothing to regret)

Bell - b-but how much did you have to pay for it?! (in the experience that her Goddess had to give a large amount of money or by promising a loan to that adventurer who was standing nearby)

Adam - not much .. (answered for the Goddess in a hushed tone)

Bell - what !!? (stupefied)

Hestia - At the beginning of our meeting, I wanted Adam to join our Family, but for his own reasons, he refused, so I had to recruit him as a support for our Family, Adam also made conditions for helping us in exchange for living here. (explanation is detailed but short) .