(Chapter 1.5 Day of Nightmares)

On this day, in a world called Remnant in four kingdoms living with each other in this truce, a holiday was approaching, famous for its terrible and very cheerful time, being initially an exclusively pagan holiday, over time it absorbed elements of Christian traditions, originating as an agricultural holiday today Halloween known as the evening on which the doors to the other world open, where spirits come to the world of the living, enjoying this free night, how is it so poetically terrible holiday, terrible night, terrible moon and that even in the air itself filled with witchcraft is enough to give oneself a chill on the skin, people put on their different festive costumes, looking more frightening or more cute, choose completely different images, but dressing up in costumes was not only the most fun, as well as going from house to house begging for candy, also saying trick or treat, this holiday was celebrated within the borders of Vale and Mistral in many cities, parties are held, carnivals and festive processions and other entertainment events that could be held in one of these places there was one cozy town that stood as a passage between these two borders for travelers and guests from distant lands, there were only nothing before Halloween, everyone was preparing for the holiday, decorating the yards, carving pumpkins, preparing a supply of sweet candies for the kids, and some people themselves were preparing for this day, penciled in a calendar for October 31st, as soon as the faun boy woke up this morning in his pajamas, he got out of bed, stretching in all his height only to then look at his messy red hair that covered his little horns on his head rubbing his sleepy blue eyes he headed to the bathroom for the sink washing his face after brushing his teeth he headed towards the kitchen, the house was small but quite nice looking one naked here and the other was already there, seeing a plate with a lid on the table, going up to it, opening the cooling breakfast, cooked scrambled eggs with fried bread and tea, next to all this there was a note drawn with flowers from her mother, she always left early in the morning for work, she did not have the opportunity to tell him good morning before leaving because he was still sleeping , having had breakfast, he began to get ready for school in the town, there was only one in the whole town, and somehow it could accommodate a large number of children from different streets, little Adam's house was a little further from the city, so it was not very close for him to get there, changing clothes and putting on his shoes, locking the door of the house is locked, he began his journey with a jog, wearing a white T-shirt in a light brown jacket, not long gray pants and old boots with his briefcase on, entering the town, he decided to take a shortcut on his own way, then it was faster for him to get there, running through the narrow alleys and exiting along the open path, when suddenly he fell face down on the ground, it wasn't because he wasn't looking at his feet, it was someone tripping him up, it was his inconvenience, this pain was preventing him from getting up from the ground while funny voices were heard above him . 

??? - well, how many times do you pass here and already fall like a sack of potatoes (the boy tells him with his laughter)

??? - You have to be more careful (another voice rang out in the same mocking tone as the other one, calling him at the end) stupid faun

A group of three hooligans began to leave with laughter towards the school square, as did the rest of the children who were walking in this direction, Adam himself rose from the ground looking at them with an unpleasant look, wiping his face from the dirt with the sleeve of his jacket, continuing the path now calmly to the school, entering the school doors, passing the corridors with the collected crowds of children of this city at the schedule board, premieres about today's musical or carnival work were indicated on it, and many others were animatedly discussing with a good mood what they were planning to do that night, walking along the corridors going up to the second floor Adam reached his class when he entered no one really did not pay attention to him, only those same hooligans noticed him, only looking at him and grinning at him from the first desk, Adam himself sat alone at the end of the right corner, he was the only faun in the class among the people, not that it was not convenient, rather he became like a class member black sheep, not interested in anything else with a bored look, he got ready, taking out the necessary things for the lesson from his backpack, the class itself began to gather when the bell on duty rang, the corridors began to empty out, all the children went to their classes, classes had already begun, the teacher came to the class, greeted everyone, paid attention for a minute, and told them that their class would be replenished Adam didn't twitch an eyebrow, thinking that new people would come, but he was a little interested in how the newcomers looked, the teacher called someone behind the door, the door itself opened, two of the same newcomers came out, a girl and a boy, they looked beautiful, the girls had black hair tied in two ponytails with round with blue eyes, from the clothes she wore a blue sailor suit similar to the uniform with a blue bow in the middle and from the bottom she had white socks with blue shoes and the boy who looked more shy in appearance had white hair and with red round eyes he was wearing a gray T-shirt with buttons and on it he wore an open green sleeveless jacket, black pants and brown boots, both stood at the blackboard in front of the whole class, the teacher asked them to introduce themselves to everyone the first was a girl named Hestia Cranell, who introduced herself kindly and energetically, the next was a boy, but he himself was a little afraid to speak out, but having mustered up a bit of courage, he introduced himself as Bell Cranell, to which the girls at their desks sounded cheerful from this cute rabbit, Adam just sighed and buried his head In his notebook, sketching cats with his pencil, he did not notice how they began to sit down at his desk next to him, turning his gaze to the side when he saw a new neighbor on the desk, it was that boy Bell .