i. 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

Request: We have maribat where Bruce is Marinette's bio dad and some for Adrien, so i raise you bio dad Bruce Wayne where his kid is one Luka Couffaine, i just think the idea of Bruce "my feelings are dead" being the father of Luka "i'm basically an empath" is funny lol

"Life is beautiful. It's about giving. It's about family." - Walt Disney

Luka Couffaine never really bothered to know who his father was

Yes, it meant the lack of 'manly' presence in his life (some people might even call him too 'soft' because he was surrounded by women for most of his life. Ha! As if. They had no idea what it was like living with his mom. It took guts) but he never really cared.

But, of course, his father had to be Bruce effing Wayne.

Like seriously, how the f*ck did his mom even manage to meet him?

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey mom," Luka called as he walked onto the Liberty.

Anarka turned around. "Luka, my boy! C'mere and help me load up these boxes-"

Luka knew if he didn't stop her, she'd have a full list of things she needed him to do. Interrupting her, he asked, "Mom, could you tell me who my dad was?"

His mom paused. Odd for her, thought Luka. "Now, why would ya want to know that?" she avoided carefully.

Was she...was Anarka Couffaine nervous?

Luke sensed the change in her melody as soon as he asked the question. Despite that, he answered her. "I need it for a school project. We have to make our family tree."

"Ah," That did not seem to make her any calmer. "Luka, I think you should come and sit down for this. It's going to come as a shock."

Wondering who his father could be to have such an influence on his mother, Luke joked, "Why? Is it Jagged Stone or something?"

"Nah, my lad," Anarka said, rolling her eyes at the mention of the rock star. "It's Bruce Wayne."

Luka stopped and stared at her. "What."

"You really should have sat down," sighed Anarka. "Lad, your father is Bruce Wayne."

Luka tripped into the Seine.

☆☆☆☆☆

Luka shivered as he wrapped himself into the towel.

The cold air was biting into his skin harder than usual because of his hot-to-the-max shower.

Because like why not?

It's not like his father was one of the richest people on the planet or something.