iv. 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Luka is the confused one to the all-knowing. 

"No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again." - Bob Parr, the Incredibles.

— "WE SHOULD tell him," Tim stated as soon as the family backed away from the door

Bruce - still on a high because Luka liked them! - said, distractedly, "Tell him what?"

Tim shot him a funny look. "Tell Luka about our nightly activities, obviously."

That caught Bruce's attention. "What? No!"

"Why?" This time it was Dick who spoke.

Bruce faltered for an answer. "Because..."

Shooting him a pointed look, Dick asked again, "Why?"

"Because he just came. It's going to freak him out!" Bruce managed to say.

"Freak him out?" Dick quoted. "That sounds wrong when you say it. Like really-"

Jason shot Dick a pointed look and Dick paused. "Oh, right. So? He didn't run away when we went all crazy on him or his friend?"

"You mean crazier than normal." Jason said with a grin. Damian snorted.

Dick glared at him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course, Dickie." Jason said.

Continuing, Dick glared at him and said to Bruce. "And even if we did hide it from him and told him, after three months, don't you think he's going to be mad at us for not telling him?"

Any retort Bruce had was smothered when he heard that because, well, it was true. Luka would be pissed if they kept it a secret from him.

And it seemed like all of his children knew that because they all shot him triumphant smiles.

☆☆☆☆☆

At first, Marinette didn't understand what was going on. What being Luka's family suddenly doing things that only a select few of superheroes could do - specifically, Batman's team.

It all started the next day when Marinette and Luka walked down the stairs with Tim spewing an impressive amount of information about the superheroes.

So much that it was actually suspicious because really, superheroes didn't go around telling people this information. And Marinette knew that being one and everything.

"-and he totally kicked his ass. Red Robin just pushed him off the roof just like that." Tim snapped his fingers to emphasize his point.

Luka listened attentively, apparently not realizing that was too much information.

There were two options, Marinette decided, one: that the Waynes were villains or at least something like it , or two: they were the Batfamily.

And honestly, Marinette hoped it was the second one because she was likely to go on a murderous rampage if they were villains.