v. 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Prompt(s): Bonding & Stories and Memories

"It's not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters." - Unknown

Dick grinned at everyone as he stood on the table

Dick grinned at everyone as he stood on the table. Clapping his hands to get their attention, everyone stared at him unimpressed.

Jason, already bored, rolled his eyes at him. "Is there a reason you've called us at-" He checked his watch. "5 in the morning?"

Still beaming, Dick made sure everyone was in the room - Tim, Jason, Luka and Damian. Good.

"Bonding!" He announced happily.

Again, everyone stared at him unimpressed.

"Bonding?" Tim repeated, the bags under his prominent as ever.

Dick furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Luka. "That's what I said, wasn't it?"

Luka looked half-dead. His eyes were barely open and he nearly fell off the chair he was on when he nodded.

"Grayson, I fail to see why you have roused everyone at 5 in the morning, to 'bond,'" Damian said, impatient as ever.

Dick smiled at him again. "We're here to bond with Luka! He's new to the family, remember?"

Jason groaned, nearly crashing into the ground. "Not at 5 in the morning, Dickie. No one's even awake."

Ignoring him, Dick said brightly, "So, Luka. What's your favorite color?"

Luka's head snapped up. "Wha- oh, turquoise."

Dick squealed. "Really? Mine's blue!"

"Obviously," Jason muttered sarcastically. "It's the color of your suit."

"Speaking of suits," Luka said, "Damian. Marinette wants me to ask you why you dress up as a traffic light."

Damian sputtered, offended. "Excuse you, Couffaine. What the hell are you talking about?"

Tim raised his head. "To be fair, though, Demon-spawn, Marinette is right. You wear red, green and yellow."

"Exactly," Luka said, waking up now. "So, why? And Jason, she also wants me to ask you why you wear a 'tin can' - not my words, her words - on your head, as well."

Now it was Jason's turn to sputter. "What? I do not wear a 'tin can' on my head."

"Jay," Dick said, solemnly. "I don't know how to tell you this, but you do."

Jason glared at Dick. "You too?"

"Hey Luka," Tim said, looking away from his phone. "You will never believe what I just found."

He tilted his phone screen towards Luka, and said person froze, smiling nervously.

On Tim's phone, there was a picture of Viperion and Tim had compared that one to a picture of Luka. The results were...telling.