- ➴ Ch 5 (r18) : Embarassment

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏
degradation, nsfw

(If you do not wish to read, skip to the next chapter.)

I looked up at him with pure frustration and a blush of embarrassment.

"Fuck you. I am the 7th Fatui Harbinger, how dare you make me put on an Maid dress and clean your filthy Bookshelf!"

He suddenly grabbed my face and I could see his mouth curl into a devilish grin as he stared at me, eyes clouded with lust.

"Last time I checked, I won fair and square, which means you have to serve me. You should watch your mouth sweetheart."

I huffed and forcefully pulled away, causing me to fall and land on my back, my dress going up and revealing my purple underwear. I could see the absolute amusement on his face as he bit his lower lip.

"Sheesh, calm down Y/N, we'll get to that sooner or later, how'd you know Purple was my favorite color?"

I quickly fixed my dress and shot him a death glare and quickly got up to face the bookshelf.

"Pervert." I angrily mumbled.

Even though I was absolutely Fuming, Scaramouche found my anger amusing. He began to burst into laughter, holding his stomach as he tried not to fall over.  I angrily sighed as he continued to laugh for about two minutes before finally deciding that he teased me enough. I began to dust off his bookshelf and watched as he continued to stare at me as if he were making sure I actually cleaned the right way.

"Ah, C'mon Y/N, you know I'd never forcefully go that route."

I rolled my eyes and continued to dust, the bells on my dress jingling everytime I began to dust harder in a fit of short rage.

"Aw, so feisty."

After I finished dusting I began to individually wipe each book from the shelf, feeling a bit better until he rang his annoying servant bell, and my mood declined.

"I'm thirsty, go fetch me some tea."

"Yes my lord." I said through gritted teeth.

I went over to his tea maker and made it the way he liked it. Once it was done I poured it in a cup and walked over to him, my dress swishing with my movements, walking fast and hoping that I tripped on something and could spill it directly on him.

Once I reached his desk I sat the tea down and watched as he sipped it, a look of satisfaction on his face. He then looked up at me before pulling me down onto his lap, his thigh resting against my crotch.

I softly sighed and watched as he stared at me, a blush covering my face.

"You're embarrassing me! What if someone came in and saw me like this? It would be a huge embarrassment and I would be full of shame!" I spat.