- ➴ Ch 6 : Pain

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏

:10 years ago:
:Scaramouche's POV:

I wandered the streets and lands of Inazuma, searching for a purpose in life.

I came to this earth years ago, not really knowing much about anything, my memories being only but a blur of what could've happened in my past life. I didn't know much, and I quite frankly didn't want to know much. I never had a set home, I was always wandering, trying to find things to change my boring life.

"You! Halt!" A strange man said to me.

I immediately stopped in my tracks, my heart pounding as I was detained and chained up. They threw me in a cage and by boat I was taken far away to a place, a place called Snezhnaya. Once we reached the palace doors I was taken to a throne room, it was huge and fascinating, even though I was being locked up I still found the wonders of traveling. This was an encounter like no other, I was seen as an interesting individual. Once we reached the throne, I was thrown down to the floor carelessly, the cold marble coming in contact with my head.

I woke up in a room, iron bars in front of me signaling that I was in some sort of jail, far from where I originally was, far from home. The Jail wasn't as bad, it had some sort of comfort to it, it contained a bed, a small chair and a toilet. After laying in the bed for what seemed like days, a strange figure came to me, tall and intimidating.

They offered that I joined a group called the 'Fatui', a chance to unlock my full power and potential that had been locked away for so long. I instantly agreed, feeling a rush of excitement for the entertainment and fun I had been craving for since my existence.

I trained for days, months and even years before I grew strong. I had met another boy named Childe or Tartaglia, he was a reckless and unforgiving kid, and constantly asked to fight me all the time. He loved  fighting and seeing how strong he was against others, often he would loose but he never gave up.

"You're actually a cool kid, want to fight again tomorrow?" He excitedly asked.

His excitement was something I wasn't used to, it was an offer I couldn't resist.

"Sure! Hope to beat you tomorrow."

I grew up alongside people that didn't see me as their equal, alongside people who feared me. I was the divine creation of something different, something powerful, and I wasn't like everyone else. There was something about me that had sparked the interest of everyone else. Upon growing up in this weird organization , I was named 'Scaramouche' I didn't really know what to feel upon being named, but it made me feel apart of a family.