Chapter 3

Ridget/Tigress' POV:

"How can I remove this scent from me?" I asked Lani while we're walking down the hall. Everyone's been eyeing us, I mean me, ever since I got out of my room this morning.

I freakin' hate this kind of attention. Goodness!

"You can't hon. You're bonded to him." Lani said. He opened the door of the cafeteria and walked in. I followed him up at the second floor of the cafeteria. Here I can see everything from below. And as usual, it's still like a jungle. But this is a much better seat than down there.

"Oh, Master. Don't be so sad." Green comforted me. I smiled at her.

"You don't have to call me master all the time, Reen. You can call me Tig. (tayg)" I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Hey, how come you can take your mask off and eat without me seeing your whole face?" Lani asked curiously and tried to peek on my face. I let out a small laugh.

"Because I'm wearing a cap, stupid. And my hair is long enough to cover my whole face." I said.

"Hey, Lan—Oh wait, I remember you." Someone approached us and pointed at me.

"Tigress, this is Luan. He's a ghost-glitch. And this is Messi. She's a ghost-shifter. And finally, Dellin. A glitch-vampire. They're all hybrids. Don't worry. They're my friends." Lani introduced them. I covered my mouth with my mask before looking up at them and gave them a small nod.

"Tigress." I said and extended my hand for a handshake. But the two hugged me instead. The other one accepted my hand and shaked it.

"What you did yesterday was so cool." Messi whispered. "No one form the HYB dorm who's not a shifter fought with a vampire before." She added.

"I was eating my food. Masamang magsayang nang pagkain." Sabi ko.

"Agree ako jan." Sabi ni Dellin.

"Oh, who is this little creature? You're so cute!" Messi said and looked closer to Green.

"Oh, that's green. She's my...companion?" I said. They we're about to say something but the door opening harshly distracted them.

"That is Greed. The King of all Vampires." Lani whispered.

"Greed, as in from the seven deadly sins?" I asked.

"Deadly Kings. They're the deadly kings." Luan said. I looked at them confused.

"Each dorm is represented by demons. For example, the vampires, they're represented by Greed and Pride. The shifters, Wrath and Sloth. The hybrids, we're Gluttony. And the glitches and ghosts are Lust and Envy." Luan explained.

"Standing beside him is Pride. He's his right hand. Whatever Greed says, he complies. He does the dirty work for him." Lani said. "You don't want to mess with that two. You'll be their blood source for the rest of your life. Oh, and they're from VAMP dorm, obvi." He warned. I nodded. Two persons entered the cafeteria.

"That is Envy and Glutton. The Glutton has a ghost twin. They're from GH dorm. Actually there's 4 of them but the other is nowhere to be found." Messi said.

"I thought Gluttons represents the hybrids?" I asked confusedly. Ang gulo ah.

"Yeah. Like I said, he has a ghost twin, making him a hybrid because his other half is a ghost. You know, shifter-ghost thing." Messi said and shrugged. I nodded and looked down again.