Chapter 4

Ridget/Tigress' POV:

"Is she really a girl?"

"I dunno man. Why don't we check it out?"

"Nah man we can be accused of raping."

"Right man. But is she?"

Two voices woke me up from my deep, painful slumber. Before opening my eyes, I checked my feelings. My back is still stinging. So are my both arms.

"Oh, she awake bro." I heard the first voice said.

"Uh what are we going to tell her?" Said the second voice. Huh, their voice is the same...

"Uh she's soaking from her own blood?" What the first voice said made me open my eyes and sat up quickly.

"Holy f*ck!" I shouted when I saw my shirt. There's also a blood stain on the couch where I slept.

"Sh*t!" I shouted again when I saw two guys, wait is it one? Is my vision playing with me? I can see two guys, with the same freakin' face!

And they're both only wearing boxers!

"W-where am I?" I asked roaming my eyes inside the room. And when I looked at them, I saw something in their eyes.

G-glutton...

"Glutton..." I whispered. But they heard it.

"Oh, you know us? Hi!" The first guy said.

"We're basically kings of course she knows us." The other answered.

"Anak ng pitumput-pitong puting tupa." I said. They both looked at me, confused.

"What she say?"

"Dunno. I didn't understand it either." The other twin said.

"You—you're not Filipinos?" I asked.

"What us? Filipinos? Nah man we're American." They both said.

"So...are you really a girl?" One of them said.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked them back.

'Well, nope. For the fact that you're wearing overs-sized clothes, plus we can't see your face, we ain't believing you a girl." The other said.

"Honestly you look like a guy to me." The other one said.

"Excuse me?!" Nao-offend na singhal ko.

"Unless we see it for ourselves."

"You won't mind if we check it, right?" They both said and walked towards me.

"W-what are you planning?" I asked. They didn't answer instead they just continued to walk towards me.

One of them tried to touch me but I immediately get ahold of the pillow beside me. I used it to hit his face while I kicked the other twin. I immediately stood up. My bruises are stinging, and I can feel blood oozing out of them, but I didn't mind it. I walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

Both got up and started to walk towards me again.

"S-stay there as*h*les." I said.

"Both of you stop it." We all looked at the person who spoke. I was mesmerized at the moment I saw him, or her?

"Oh, come on Lulu we're just joking! We ain't doing anything to her." They both said.

"You better not. Or else Wrath will hunt you for the rest of your ghostly and shifter life." He/She said.