4. Cracking the Case

Warning - minor violence and guns

__________

In the morning, Spencer's alarm woke him up at 7 a.m. He lifted his arm to turn it off them groaned and turned to his other side, refusing to get up.

The sunlight shining in the room also made it hard for him to keep sleeping. Finally giving in, he stretched and got out of bed, looking over at Enzo who was still asleep.

Today Spencer picked out a light blue button up, navy blue tie and a blue sweater vest. He then put his messenger bag over his shoulder.

He managed to finish changing without Enzo noticing so he took this chance to sneak out of the house. But when he opened the door to leave the bedroom, Enzo stopped him.

"Hey, where the hell do you think you're going?" Enzo said.

This made Spencer nearly jump. He stepped back into the room and looked at Enzo.

Enzo glanced up at him from the bed, taking a good look at him.

"Sweater vest? Oh my god what are you trying to do to me?" Enzo motioned him over.

Spencer awkwardly walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"With you looking like this, I might just have to make you late for work." Enzo motioned him to lay down.

Spencer laid down on the bed and Enzo straddled him. He took off Spencer's bag and threw it to the side.

Enzo laid on top of him, eagerly going in for a kiss. He took both of Spencer's wrists and pinned them down on the bed. The kiss intensified, Enzo's hunger taking over.

With one hand, Enzo took both Spencer's wrists and pinned them over his head, and with the other, he loosened Spencer's tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt.

Enzo started kissing up and down his collarbone, his hand going straight to Spencer's left nipple. He pinched it gently in between his fingers.

Spencer held in a moan. As good as it feels, he didn't want to let Enzo know he was enjoying it.

Enzo moved his layers over so he could see Spencer's left chest. Enzo's lips connected with his left nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

While doing so, Enzo could feel Spencer growing hard. "Let me hear you."

Spencer didn't want to disobey, so he started moaning. Enzo pinning his arms above his head, straddling him, and making out with his nipple was too much to hold in.

Enzo grazed his nipple with his teeth, emitting another soft moan from Spencer.

All of a sudden, all contact from Enzo was lost. He stood up and looked at what he had done to Spencer on the bed.

His hands remained above his head, his tie was undone as well as multiple buttons so his whole chest was exposed, Enzo could also notice the visible boner.

Spencer looked up at him in frustration.

"I love it when you're needy." Enzo said. "Someone really enjoyed. We'll pick up tonight, don't be back later than midnight."

Enzo took another glance at how attractive Spencer looked exposed on the bed like that and then left the room.

Spencer rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair, mad that he let Enzo's touch get the best of him.

He fixed himself back up again, making sure he looked the same as when he was about to leave and then grabbed his messenger bag and left.

••••••••••