12. Teasing

Warning - praise kink

__________

Spencer walked up to the bedroom, Enzo was sitting up on the bed.

"You've been gone forever! What took so long?" Enzo asked.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all." Spencer said in his drunk voice.

Enzo looked confused. "Are you drunk?"

"You tell me, hotstuff." Spencer giggled and went to sit on Enzo's lap. He continued giggling as he ran his hands up and down Enzo's chest. "Did I ever tell you how hot you are?? I mean goddamn!!"

Spencer laughed again and Enzo made a mischievous smile, loving that he was all over him.

"How much did you drink?" Enzo asked.

Spencer started fiddling with Enzo's shirt. "Multiple shots of tequila."

Enzo looked surprised. "So this unsub you had to flirt with, did he uh...did he touch you?"

"Oh yeah. All over." Spencer laughed out loud. "I mean he palmed my dick and grinded on me so I think that counts as touching."

Enzo looked mad. "You didn't touch him back, did you?"

"God no. That guy was like 40." Spencer giggled.

"Okay good because you do know that if you ever do something with someone else I'll enjoy making you and whoever it is suffer, right?" Enzo asked.

Spencer looked at him nervous. "Yep." Spencer gulped, thinking back to what happened literally thirty minutes ago.

"Good." Enzo looked up at Spencer who was still sitting on him.

There was a pause before Spencer said: "It's hot in here."

He stood up and immediately undressed in front of Enzo. He was completely naked and giggled as he ran his hands up his body in a sexy way.

Enzo observed, lust showing on his face. He mischievously looked at where Spencer's hands went on his body.

Spencer moved his hands down his torso and paused right before he reached his dick.

Enzo looked up in his eyes.

"I'm so fucking hammered right now." Spencer laughed.

"Yes you are. And I love it." Enzo said as his gaze dropped down to where Spencer's hands were.

Spencer stopped teasing himself and wrapped one hand around his hardened dick, started to pump it up and down.

Spencer moaned loudly. He rested his other hand on the back of his neck and closed his eyes in pleasure.

He swiped his thumb over his tip after a few pumps and dropped his head back as he moaned.

Enzo kept sitting there watching. He couldn't take his lustful eyes off of quite a sight. He was enjoying this too much, way too much. He was probably more hard than he's ever been in his entire life watching this.

Spencer opened his eyes and looked at Enzo, it being hard to keep his eyes open with the pleasure he was giving himself.

"Oh Enzo!" He moaned. "It feels so fucking good!"

Enzo created his mischievous smile, Spencer moaning his name gave him satisfaction like never before.

Spencer released his dick for a moment and sat down on a chair, he was facing Enzo who was still sitting on the bed. They both looked mischievous as they looked at each other in the eyes.

Spencer leaned back in the chair and spread his legs for Enzo. Enzo had the best view he could get.

Spencer maintained the eye contact as he searched through the drawer to the side of him for lube. He squeezed some out on his fingers.

Enzo watched as Spencer slipped one finger inside of him, Spencer shivering at the cold substance.

Spencer moaned as he added another finger, thrusting in and out. He added a third finger and started finger fucking himself.

The eye contact continued as Spencer moaned again. "Oh fuck I'm so close!!"

Enzo stood up. "Stop." He demanded. "I don't want you to cum yet when there's still so much fun we could have." Enzo laughed in an evil way.

Spencer didn't listen. He couldn't bring himself to take his fingers out because of how good it felt.

Enzo walked over to him until he was standing over top of Spencer, him towering over him.

Spencer looked up and gulped.

"I said. Stop." Enzo abbreviated his words, scaring Spencer.

Spencer whimpered and took his fingers out.

"Good boy." Enzo praised in dominance. "Now drink some water. I want you to be sober so you remember what I'm about to do to you."

Spencer listened and drank some water.

"Now lay down on the bed." Enzo said after Spencer put down his water.

Spencer obliged and laid down on the bed facing up. Enzo stood at the foot of the bed, wanting to sink in the sight.

"Spread your legs." Enzo demanded.

Spencer had to raise his head a bit off the pillow to see him. He spread his legs slightly.

"More."

Spencer continued to spread his legs until Enzo said it was enough.

At this point, Spencer was nearly doing the splits laying face up on the bed, while Enzo stood there looking directly at Spencer's exposed area.

"Are you...are you going to fuck me?" Spencer asked.

Enzo thought for a moment then shrugged his shoulders. "I mean I could. After all, you are under my control so it's not like there's anything you can do about it." Enzo was pacing back and forth thinking.

"Do I want to fuck you until you scream my name so loud you lose your voice? Yes I do. More than ever. But am I going to? No." Enzo answered his own questions while continuing to pace back and forth. He looked around while thinking then back over to Spencer laying exposed on the bed over and over.

"Well then what are you going to do to me?" Spencer asked.

Enzo smirked, that question always turning him on. "I'll tease you."

Helplessness flashed to Spencer's eyes.

Enzo noticed and continued talking with his smirk. "I'll tease you to the extreme. I'll tease you until you can't take it anymore. Until your begs and pleads are filling the whole house."

Enzo approached a threatened Spencer. He leaned in until their faces were inches away. Enzo circled his fingers ever so lightly in circles around Spencer's tip. He kept his face there as he said in dominance: "Let the teasing begin."

__________

Well this next chapter should be funnn.