7. Gay Bar

Spencer's alarm went off at the usual time. He groaned as he opened his eyes. He felt Enzo spooning him, Enzo's arm going across his body, and his body flushed against Spencer's.

Without moving Enzo off of him, Spencer reached over and turned off his alarm.

"Enzo, I have to get up." Spencer said.

Enzo groaned and tightened his grip on Spencer. He moved his hands down to Spencer's hip, gripping them and pushing them into Enzo's boner, trying to get some sort of friction.

Spencer let out a small noise after feeling it.

Enzo trailed his hand from Spencer's hip to his dick. He lightly ran his fingers up and down Spencer's clothed dick.

Spencer gave in with a moan. He could feel Enzo's smirk forming against his ear.

Enzo slipped his hand into Spencer's boxers and wrapped his hand around his dick, pumping up and down slowly.

"Oh fuck Enzo!" Spencer yelled in pleasure.

All of a sudden all the events of last night came back to Spencer and he jumped up. Enzo's hand slipped out of his boxers and Spencer stood up looking down at Enzo on the bed.

"No." Spencer said.

"Why not? Based on your purring I could tell you liked it." Enzo made a dirty smirk.

"Why should I ever let you touch me again after what you did to me last night?" Spencer asked.

"You're acting like you have a say in this. I touch you if I want to touch you." Enzo's dominance nearly making Spencer shiver.

Spencer paused then said: "I have to get ready."

He opened his closet, and Enzo watched him as he was deciding what to wear.

Enzo stopped him from swiping through clothes when he reached a plaid sweater vest. "That one."

Spencer pulled it off it's hanger and picked out the rest of his outfit.

He undressed as Enzo watched, enjoying the view. He took off his boxers, Enzo watching his half hardened dick spring out.

Spencer started changing into his outfit, ignoring Enzo's intimidating stares.

Enzo looked at his bandages, his eyes flicking back up to Spencer as he put on a new pair of boxers.

"Does it hurt?" Enzo asked.

"No, a blade cutting into me and needle that was stabbed in my leg doesn't hurt at all." Spencer said sarcastically.

Enzo smirked. "I love it when you're all sassy."

Spencer gave him an annoyed look and changed into his outfit.

He put on the usual dress pants, belt, undershirt, tie and topped it off with the sweater vest.

He put his messenger bag strap over his shoulder.

"God you look so sexy in that sweater vest." Enzo said.

Spencer made his half smile and then started to limp a little out of the room.

••••••••••

"Good morning." Spencer said as he sat down, him wincing as his stomach ached.

"Good morning." Everyone responded, no one seeming to really notice.

"Go ahead Garcia." Hotch said.

"Wait but JJ and Emily aren't here yet-" Garcia started.

Just then, giggles came from the hallway and JJ and Emily walked in.