15. Stalker

Spencer and Derek's alarm clock went off at the usual time. they both groaned at the awful noise. Spencer hit the snooze button but Derek was already getting up.

He turned on the lamp and canceled the snooze. "Get up pretty boy." Derek said.

Spencer squinted his eyes open at the brightness of the lamp, looking up at Derek.

Spencer still had the covers over his shoulders. "No." He complained and shut his eyes again.

"I have something that will get you out of bed." Derek said. "Knowing we have a date and the whole night afterwards."

Spencer looked up at Derek and he winked. Spencer laughed at what he was implying.

He slowly got out of bed, them both in their pjs. They stood next to each other, the only source of light being the lamp. Spencer wasn't used to waking up to someone who wasn't Enzo, and he really liked it.

"Me simply pointing out the date and the afterwards got you up quick." Derek said. "Someone's excited."

Spencer didn't even deny it and Derek giggled. Spencer looked at Derek in need. "Or we could just do the afterwards now."

Derek noticed the dirty look in Spencer's eyes he never gets to see. Derek approached Spencer and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him in. They were flushed against each other and looking into each others eyes, both wanting the same thing. Spencer went to lean in but then Derek pulled away, breaking all contact.

He walked over to his suitcase to pick out his outfit.

"Why?" Spencer simply asked.

"It's better if we wait until tonight, trust me. And it's always good to leave you wanting more." Derek smirked at Spencer as he passed him to the bathroom to change.

Spencer groaned, wanting it right now.

"Better get ready Reid." Derek called from the bathroom.

"I know." Spencer called back, annoyed.

__________

They both reported downstairs in the private room next to the lobby with the whole group.

"Good morning everyone, this will be where we will always meet each day we are on this case. We all are aware of the case so we'll just get right into it." Hotch announced. "Emily and Derek, you guys will will go to the ME, Spencer and JJ will go to one of the crime scenes, and Rossi and I will talk to the families."

Everyone nodded then left the room. "Until tonight." Derek smiled and waved at Spencer and left with Emily.

Spencer returned the smile and wave. JJ noticed what he said.

The two of them got in the car, leaving to drive to the crime scene.

"So what's tonight?" JJ asked while driving.

"What do you mean?"

"Spence, don't act clueless, I heard Derek." JJ looked over at Spencer.

Spencer gave in and told her. "We're going to dinner at my favorite place growing up."

"Aw that's so cute! So this is an official date?" JJ asked.

Spencer nodded.

"Okay and what about afterwards? I mean after all, you guys are in the same room." JJ teased.

Spencer chuckled and looked off into space. "We'll see what happens."

"Well you're going to let me know what happens." JJ said.