27. Go to Sleep

Spencer looked down at Terry on the floor who passed out. He then looked up at Enzo and started to try to talk, but the duct tape turned his words into mummers.

Enzo chuckled then tore off Spencer's duct tape. He started talking right away.

"My team is doing everything they can to find me, they probably think I'm already dead." Spencer explained. "Please, you have to let me let them know I'm alright."

"Hmm." Enzo thought for a moment. "They think you're dead huh?" Enzo reached down and took Spencer's phone out of his pocket.

Spencer tried to reach out and take it back, but he was unable to text them in the first place since he's been restrained this whole time.

"Give it back." Spencer said. "Or at least untie me so I can call my team."

Enzo glared at Spencer then looked back down at his phone. He scrolled through all his notifications. There were about 37 missed calls from different people on his team. Multiple texts asking if he was okay from Derek, JJ, Emily, and the others.

"Wow, you're one popular guy." Enzo said. "They really do think you're dead." Enzo continued to look at the texts. "Guess you won't be needing this." Enzo threw it into the door, it shattering into multiple pieces.

Spencer's eyes started to water, looking at his broken phone.

Enzo made a fake frown to Spencer. "Oh, don't be upset. This is a good thing, Spencie."

Spencer sniffled and looked up at Enzo in confusion.

"Because, you see, now we can go far far away from here. Without your little teammates tracking you down." Enzo said. "God, I've always wanted to move out of this filthy town. And go somewhere more private with you without you having to go to work everyday."

Spencer didn't let that thought take control of him. "My team will track me down. Clearly you haven't been paying much attention. They will not stop looking for me until they find a body." He stood up tall.

Enzo gave Spencer's confidence a moment to sneak in.

"Take me wherever you want, they'll find me. And believe me when I tell you when they do, they will show you no mercy." For the first time in a while, dominance flashed in Spencer's eyes.

Enzo smirked. "I can't wait to punish you for this later." Enzo picked up the broken coat hanger on the floor. "But for now, go to sleep." Enzo hit Spencer with it right in the stomach. Spencer screamed for a few seconds on the floor until the spin got the best of him and he passed out.

Enzo grinned at the sight. He had knocked both of them unconscious.

Enzo gripped Terry by the ankles and dragged him out to the backyard. Once he had gotten far enough away, he coated Terry in gasoline. He lit a match and threw it on Terry, watching him in flames. Enzo took a sip of beer and smiled at the sight.

In no rush whatsoever, he went back to the house and picked up Spencer in both arms. Enzo looked at Spencer and moved his hair out of his face. "I know you told your friends about what really goes on." Enzo said to an unconscious Spencer. "And now you're gonna pay." Enzo carried him to the kitchen and doubled his ties with rope. He moved into Spencer's ankles, tying them with rope as well. Enzo grabbed a roll of duct tape and his tools bag. He then picked up Spencer again. "It's really too bad, things didn't have to be this way." Enzo said.

He carried everything and Spencer out to his car. He started the engine and drove away. He had no reaction each time he would pass a cop car that was looking for Spencer; he acted completely normal. Spencer was passed out far down enough in the passenger seat for cop cars to not be able to see.

Passing the border line out of Virginia, Enzo pulled out pills from his pocket. He took a good look at them, smiled, and put them back away.

Soon later, Spencer started to wake up. His vision was all blurry, and the first thing he noticed was the pain in his stomach. He also had an excruciating headache. As he started to be able to see clear, he looked down at the rope tying his hands and ankles together.

"There he is!" Enzo yelled.

The voice rang in Spencer's ears and he winced at the loud noise. Spencer's head felt like it was holding on by a thread, it practically swayed side to side.

Enzo took a hand off the steering wheel and put it on Spencer's forehead. "Hey you don't look too good. It's almost like you just passed out." Enzo chuckled.

Spencer couldn't process anything he was saying, his voice just echoed into the distance.

"W-W-ha....t" Spencer mumbled.

"You almost look as bad as Terry did." Enzo said.

"...T-Terry...." Spencer tried to speak. "Wha...t...did.....you-"

"This is just so funny to watch." Enzo interrupted.

Spencer's head drooped and noticed something. "Why isn't my...seatbelt...on? Very....dangerous."

"Of course that's the first question you ask. I know you too we'll" Enzo reached over and buckled Spencer's seat belt.

Spencer started to feel like he was back to earth. "Water."

Enzo pulled out his water bottle. "This?"

"Yes." Spencer was mesmerized in it.

Enzo took a few sips in front of Spencer just to tease him.

Spencer rolled his eyes and flicked his head back at the pain in his head. "Why do I keep getting knocked unconscious??" Spencer had passed out far too much in the past 12 hours.

"What'd you do to Terry?" Spencer asked.

"Oh nothing much. You know, just lit his body on fire, the usual." Enzo said.

Spencer's eyes widened.

"He should've known better than to double cross me." Enzo said.

Spencer tried to process the information and looked out the window.

Enzo sneakily took multiple of the pills and smashed them under the steering wheel, crushing them.

Spencer looked over. "What was that?"

"I don't know, a rock must've hit the windshield." Enzo played it off.

Spencer didn't think much of it and looked back out the window.

Enzo quickly put the crushed up pills in the water he had left in his water bottle. He mixed it up.

"Water?" Enzo offered.

Spencer wiped his head around in excitement. "Yes."

Enzo poured it into Spencer's mouth since his wrists were restrained.

"That tastes a little weird. Why are there chunks?" Spencer asked.

Enzo didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Enzo answer me." Spencer got impatient. He started to get dizzy all over again.

"I know you told people our little secret about me." Enzo said. "And you're going to tell me who you told. This is the only way." Enzo said.

"What did you do to me?!?!" Spencer screamed.

Enzo pulled the pills back out of his pocket. "Your favorite."

Spencer tried to focus his eyes on what the label read. The dizziness was not helping at all. He squinted really hard and instantly froze. It read: "Dilaudid".