one

"Renjun." Lily called out as she entered the living room. The lad currently seated on the couch as he was peacefully reading a book. Yes wow Huang Renjun reading a book for once, how very shocking.

"Yes dear, do you need something?" He replied and looked back once hearing his wife's voice. Taking his glasses off and flashing her a soft smile. Lily going over to him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, as he leaned his head againts hers.
"You're reading a book for once!" She pointed out as he let out a scoff and clicking his tongue.
"Is that what you wanted to say when coming here?" He asked her as the girl shook her head slowly.
"Look at you all mad." Lily cooing at him whilst pinching his cheeks, all Renjun could do was whine for her to let him go but at the same time he also kind of enjoyed it. Cause the both of them were alone and he enjoyed moments like this were the two of them would quarrel for absolutely no reason. Wbk this man is literally so whipped for her 🙄

"Huang Li li." Renjun stated, immediately making her stop as the girl frowned in defeat. The lad grining from ear to ear in victory.
"Now would you tell me what you came here for. Do you need anything?" He asked her again.
"Oh right! Could you get Rennie and Joonsu. It's nearly their bedtime and remember that tomorrow is Rennie's first day of preschool. I don't want her to be sleeping throughout the whole day." She said as her husband just hummed in reply.

Renjun then standing up and stood in front of Lily. Looking at her with a stern face as it confused the girl. He then inched his face closer to hers.
"Are you shrinking perhaps? You're so small, the last time I remembered you were only like three centimetres shorter.. or maybe it's just me who's growing taller." Renjun said as he flashed her a side smile. The side of his lips tugging up into a smirk.
All she could do was just look at him in utter disbelief before pinching the side of his waist, making him wince in pain as he chuckled in agony.

"Who the fuck is growing at the age of twenty nine. Are you delusional, maybe it's just you who has bad eyesite." Lily retorted in fury.
"Argh sweet Lily's please stop. I'm sorry I'm sorry. How am I supposed to carry Joonsu if you keep pinching my waist." He begged for mercy before she finally stopped.
"You better be sorry. I'm not short! How is 168cm short!" She wailed, making him pout as he pulled her into his embrace.
"Aw look at my wife being all sulky." It was now his turn to tease her.
"Just go get Rennie and Joonsu whilst I run the bath for them." She said and hit his back to let her go. Her voice being muffled. Renjun only giggling before he let her go.
"As you wish. I'll be back soon." He said and placed a kiss on her temple before making his way upstairs towards Rennie's bedroom.

...

*knock knock*

"Rennie." Renjun called out and entered her room. Seeing the little girl laying in bed next to her younger brother as the two were watching a video together.

He sighed to himself. "They're watching that video again." He said to himself before walking closer towards them.

Yes they were watching Dino ABC and what about it 🤨? DINO ABC ENTHUSIAST RISEE 🗣 !!

"What an adorable baby." Said Renjun, catching the attention of the little girl as she looked up at him in confusion.
"I'm not a baby. Joonsu is." She said and pointed at her little brother that was looking at his father with doe eyes.
"You're still my cute little baby girl." He said in a baby tone whilst squishing Rennie's cheeks, making her frown.

"It's nearly your bedtime and your mom is setting up the bath for you. Best to go downstairs and not keep her waiting." He told her and ruffled her hair.
"Aw already?" The little girl frowned when knowing that she had to go to sleep soon.
"Yes because tomorrow is your first day of preschool. Aren't you excited for that?" Renjun said, the word preschool being brought up made her eyes sparkle as her gloomy energy disappeared.
"I am excited (✧ω✧)ﻭ !" She cheered in joy, making Renjun chuckle at her.
"You should get going downstairs now. Your mom is waiting for you." He said as she quickly nodded her head before going off the bed and leaving the room.

Renjun couldn't help but to smile. He then looked down at his one year old baby to see him fast asleep. You don't know how painful his heart was beating right now. Too much cuteness overload 😭
Picking the baby up gently before leaving the room as well as closing the door behind.

--- 🍮

"Mom, mom, mom!" Rennie called out as Lily was currently scrubbing her hair with shampoo.
"Yes honey." Her mother replied.
"Tomorrow in school, is Narin also going to be there?!" She asked, looking at her mother with pleading eyes.
"Narin, hmm if I'm not mistaken she will also be there. Why? Are you that excited to see her again?" Lily said as the side of her lips tugged up into a smile.
"Yes, I haven't seen her in forever huaa!" The little girl whined whilst hitting the water. This making her mother let out a small laugh.
"Rennie, you haven't seen her for only two days." Lily corrected and rolling her eyes at how dramatic her daughter was.
"Two days is long ok!!" She puffed her cheeks and looking at Lily with a frown on her face.
"Alright, whatever you say. Two days is long, I understand you." Lily said and then proceeded to wash Rennie's hair.

...

"And then they lived happily ever after.. or so they thought." Lily ended the sentence there and closed the book shut. Looking over at Rennie to see her now soundly asleep.
"Goodnight and rest well." Placing a kiss on the little girls forehead before turning off the lights and leaving her bedroom.

"Hmm how weird. It's so quiet around here." Lily thought to herself and went on a mission to find Renjun. Usually her husband was still awake at this hour watching TV or on a call with his friends, but how unusual that he was now awfully quiet.
"Injun are you here-" Lily entering her and Renjun's shared bedroom to see him also fast asleep with Joonsu besides him. The lad hugging the baby.

HSKSNSNS LILY'S HEART WAS MELTINGBUSJSJSJS.

He must have been waiting for her but instead fell asleep next to Joonsu. She couldn't help contain the smile on her face. It was truly an adorable site so what did she do? She took a picture of them duh bec a picture would last longer than her memories. 🙄

°°°
Hi I've decided to make an update schedule sorta thing. So I'll be updating this book every Friday, Saturday and Tuesday bec I don't have science or maths on those days so I could chill and not cry lmaoo.

Also can like user derysaurus stop making her books so 💔💔 I'm a hopeless romantic but I hate men 🤣🤣🤣😭 and affection 😨
Fun fact, I used to have a crush on a girl in my classmate that was called Lily 😭😭 istg this wasn't intentional, I realised a year after I made cold how oddly familiar the Lily I used to have a crush on was and my OC Lily. She was like so pretty and kind, and smart and like ughh an angel!! I was always partnered with her bec my name was after hers in the register , istg my heart goes 💗💞💗💖  but she left in fifth grade and we lost contact, the end of my miserable life :) <//3

OK enough about my life wtf no one cares lol about ur crush who is so oddly and coincidentally familiar to Xu Li li🙄 have a nice day, I'll see you tmmrw hahaha.