twelve

Renjun's pov*

"Will do. Have fun out." Renjun told her as he flashed her a soft smile. Closing the front door as his smile broke. Oh he was worried, he was scared for his life to be left alone with these two kids.

"Dadd!! I'm hungry,  make me food!!" Rennie said as she was jumping in excitement. Excited that her mother was finally out to enjoy her time with her friends, as well as being happy that she was now free to do whatever she wants.

"Didn't you just ate like twenty minutes ago?" Renjun asked her whilst rubbing his wrinkled temple.
"Ummm.. yeah and? I'm hungry. I want to eat pasta." She pouted and shook his hands.
"Wait I kind of also want to eat pasta. Alright then, Rennie you take care of your younger brother whilst I cook. Do NOT even try to draw or paint on the wall. I'm warning you." He instructed as she only nodded her head before running off.

All Renjun could do was pray for her to not cause any trouble just for a day.

...

"Really your daughter said that in front of her friends? Haha she really does take after you. Ya this is why you should shut up more often." Renjun laughed through the phone. The lad talking to Chenle on the phone as he cooks for Rennie.

"Ya I didn't know that she'll listen in on me and Daiyu's conversation!! She's still a kid and she's just saying all these things without even knowing the meaning behind it." Chenle responded.

"You talk so loud, you're literally a speaker. Of course she'd listen in on your conversation." He replied, and hearing Chenle whining from the other side of the line.

"Well atleast I don't swear in front of my own child. Aish you're such a bad example for her, tsk take tsk. She's going to start swearing allot because of you." Chenle fought back, making Renjun's grip on his phone tighten in anger.

"Say that again you little motherfuc-"

"DAD!" Rennie interrupted him from swearing. Startling the male as he nearly dropped his phone when hearing his daughter.

Chenle could be heard laughing his ass off from the other side of the line.

"Yes baby... shut up Chenle, stop laughing you shit." He replied, whispering the last part and smiling innocently at his daughter.

"Do you like the drawing I made." She asked him and held the drawing in front of him.
"I'm sorry I can't see anything. I need my glasses first." He said and turned off the stove.

"OMG LOL IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE!" Chenle exclaimed.
"I am so close to hanging up on you right now, I swear to god." Renjun groaned and went on a search to find his glasses.

"Where was the last place that I left them... Rennie do you know where my glasses are?" He asked.
"Your glasses... no I don't know where they are ehe." She said and tried to hold in her laughter.
"What do you mean EHE?? Hey wait, what's that on your face?" He said and squinted his eyes at her.
"Oh this on my face? It's your glasses ehehehehe." She giggled as he looked at her in disbelief.

( venti and paimon in a far distance )

"OMG YOU JUST GOT TROLLED BY YOUR OWN KID BWAHAHAHW." Chenle's loud laughter echoed around the room.
"Chenle if you don't shut up right now. * sigh* The amount of patience I have for you is indescribable. " He groaned and went over to Rennie as she gave him his glasses back.

"Now that you could see my drawing. Do you like it!!" She asked him and showed him a drawing of a boy alone in the forest as he stared at his reflection in the riverstream.
"This drawing is really pretty. Who's this person that you drew if you don't mind me asking?" Renjun asked her as the girl puffed her cheeks. Her face having that :] bread look.