four

"Ok class, you could all go home now. I'll see you all tomorrow." The teacher spoke as she dismissed the group of students.
"Bye teacher!!" Everyone bid their goodbyes as they left the classroom.

Rennie was really excited to go back home today. Why? Because Renjun's siblings were going to be the ones that would be picking her up. At first Renjun didn't allow them, it's been years and he still has trust issues when it comes to his siblings. But Lily had persuaded him by saying how everything would turn out to be just fine. So of course he gave in because he can't say no to Lily. DASAR BUCIN 🤬
And besides, it's been a long time since Rennie had even hung out with her favourite aunt & uncle.

( uuhh it's so weird, Juyi is now an uncle )

"I wonder where they are?" She questions herself as she was now stood in front of the school entrance, patiently waiting for them to come and pick her up.
"Rennie~" hearing a voice blooming from around the corner as she quickly snaps her head towards the direction of the person the voice was coming from.
"Juyi gege!" She cheered and ran to him. The lad pulling her into a warm bear hug.

Yes Juyi told her to call him gege because he doesn't want to be called uncle, he said it makes him feel super old 💀I mean what did you expect Juyi, you're eighteen now. You're not a six year old kid anymore. 'Minghao being called uncle is good enough,' he thought to himself.

"Aw my one and only favourite niece." He cooed and ruffled her hair.
"How are you?"
"I've been good! I'm happy to see you guys again." She replied whilst having a wide grin on her face. Her grin then dissappearing as it turned into a thin line.
"Jiejie where's Yifan? Why is she not here as well." The girl frowned as she shook Yujin's hand. Wondering where her twin sister was at.
"Ah, Yifan is still at college. She has a class until the afternoon so in the meantime, you'll only be hanging out with me and Juyi." She replied as the little girl only nodded her head. Still sad that she couldn't hang out with all of them.
"Hey, cheer up. How about we go to a cafe today and you could pick whatever you'd like to eat." Juyi suggested, trying to cheer up her mood.
"But isn't mom and dad going to be mad if you guys let me eat allot of sugar?" She questions them. The siblings looking at each other with fear written on their faces. Them communicating with their eyes, almost knowing what they were going to say to each other.

"Injunie is going to kill us."
"But who cares, we're older now. He can't tell us what to do 😭"

Even though they were almost scared for their life, the two looked back at Rennie and shook their heads.
"Don't worry about it. As long as little Rennie is happy." He said as she smiled at them.
"Well we should get going now, jiejie did say that we had to be back home around the afternoon for dinner." Yujin instructed as everyone then made their way to the parking lot.

"Rennie, what type of music do you want to listen to?" Juyi asked her as he got his phone out.
"Dino abc!!" She replied enthusiastically as the two of them threw each other a face. They've been forced to listen to this song by her, that the two of them even ended up knowing the whole lyrics and names to these dinosaurs.
"Again? Well alright then." He said and connected his phone to the cars Bluetooth.

"Don't you think that one of the enseetee members who sang this kind of look like you dad?" Juyi asked her as Rennie thought of it for a second.
"Hmm a little bit, but he looks much better than dad." Her reply making both Yujin and Juyi laughed out loud. Kids don't lie and she just admitted that this member looked better than her own dad.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, omg I'm shedding tears." He said as he wiped his tears off.
"Hey Rennie how about me and your dad? Who's much more good looking?" Juyi then proceeded to ask her. Looking back with a look of hope for her to pick him.
"Um obviously my dad hehehehe." She replied as he gasped in disbelief.
"Ya whyyy???" The lad whined as she only shrugged.
"Because he just is!!" Rennie stated. Yujin who was driving could only enjoy the interactions between the two.
"I'm literally him but a younger version. Rennie you literally look just like me just with Jiejie's eyes!" Juyi argues, the little girl shaking her head shamelessly as she had her arms crossed.
"My dad is much more good looking then you." She said in final.
"Ouch my pride just got hurt by a little kid." He let out a hopeless sigh, not wanting to argue with a literally child because he'll end up crying himself.