three

"Hanna where's your brother?" Rennie asked. The three girls currently outside in the playground as they played in the sandpit. Narin and Hanna attempting to built a sandcastle as Rennie was busy trying to dig a big hole in the sand.
The reason why she was digging a big hole and asking where Hyuk was, was so she could prank him and he would later than fall inside this huge hole hahaha.

"My brother? I don't know, I haven't seen him since recess started." The little girl replied before going back to helping Narin build a sandcastle. Rennie could only pout her lips out.
"Aww, I wanted to prank your brother and push him inside this huge hole." She admitted and let out a loud groan.
"Rennie why do you like violence so much?" Narin questions her friend. Really though, why does she like violence so much. *EHEM EHEM* that's her father's fault.

"Me? No i don't like violence, I just want to prank him." Rennie stated as Narin could only cry invisible tears. Talking to her is like talking to a brick wall #2.

"Hey guys!!" Someone called out.
"Oh look its Hyukie!" Hana pointed out when she sees her brother walking towards them. But he wasnt alone, he was walking towards them with another male behind him. Holding his hand as Hyuk sort of dragged the poor child to the sandpit.

"Where did you go?" Rennie asked him. Looking at him with suspicious eyes until her eyes fell upon the male behind him. The boy a few inches taller than Hyuk himself as he just stood there quiet. Like a puppy that was told by its owner to stand still.

"Wah he looks so much like a sammoyed dog ahaha!" The Chinese girl stated, making the boy embarrassed as he faced the ground.
"Oh I saw this weird kid reading a book by himself under the tree over there. So I went up to him and annoyed him into being my friend,, because I don't want to be the only guy!! So he's my friend now, right?" Hyuk explained as the boy nodded his head in agreement. (He was obviously not forced by hyuk to be friends with him hahaha)
"Ya hyuk that's not nice of you to annoy him." Hanna scolded her brother as he only stuck his tongue out at her.

"By the way what's your name?" Narin asked him. The girl who was busy minding her own business, building the sandcastle was intrigued by his sudden appearance.
"Sang-hyun." The tall boy replied shortly.

"Wait Hyuk did you call him a weirdo earlier because he was reading a book?" Rennie asked him as she threw him a disgusted look.
"Yeah, ew who reads book. Only nerds do." The boy with tan skin replied. Him earning a hit on his head by Rennie.
"HUAAA WHY DID YOU HIT ME, EOMMA!!" The boy exaggerates, going over to Hanna as his sister hugged him for comfort as well as patting his bruised head.

"Because you said only nerds reads book. Then consider Sang-hyun and myself a nerd then." She said before she placed her attention back on Sang-hyun.
"Hey what types of books do you like to read hehehe?" Rennie asked, her question making the boys eyes lit up.
"I like reading action books, and the one that includes adventures in it." He replied, his response making Rennie somehow excited.
"Wow!! I really like reading fantasy books. My mom owns her own library at home, you should come visit some time and we could read together!!"
The two of them then rambling and in their own world.

"Ya why is she talking to him!! He's my friend not hers!!" Hyuk whined as he kicked the sand.
"Your fault for calling them a nerd." Hanna retorted.
"Because they are!!" The boy argued.
"Why are you jealous?" She teased him as he furrowed his brows.
"Of course I'm jealous, she stole my new friend!!" He continued to whine.
"aish, stop whining Hyuk. Here, how about you help me and Hana finish our sandcastle." Narin stopped him as his mood quickly changed.
"Ok!" The boy then walking towards Narin when..

*durgh!

The loud noise catching the attention of Rennie and Sang-hyun who were busy chatting as well as the rest of their friends. Rennie looking over to see Hyuk who had fallen inside her sandpit hole. She covered her mouth to surpass her laughter but obviously failed, as she fell to the ground whilst clutching her stomach.

"Pfft- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL INTO MY SAND HOLE. I DIDNT EVEN NEED TO PUSH YOU HAHAHAAH." She laughed out loud. This only making the already angry boy, more mad and infuriated.
"YA WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!! HUAA RENNIE IS A BULLY, I DON'T LIKE YOU!" He wailed out loud but the girl just continued to laugh.

"Here, do you need a hand?" Hyuk looking up to see Sang-hyun lending him a helping hand. He stopped crying when realising his intentions. The boy not wasting a second to hold onto Sang-hyun's hand as he helped him to stand up.

"Are you ok?" The taller boy asked him, Hyuk only staying quiet before he pulled the boy into a hug.
"U-uh Hyuk-"
"Shut up don't mention it. I like cuddles hush!" He interrupted him and letting out a scoff at the end.
Sang-hyun just standing there frozen before he gradually returned him the hug, a smile making its way on his face. His eyes dissappearing as they turned into crescents.

Lee Sang-hyun  - Jeno's child

°°°

The people who read my other books would immediately know who's kids they are without even needing to look at the end 😩 it's gonna be fun seeing people guess who the main lead is muahahaha.

btw I know who Rennie is going to end up with hehehe (¬_¬ ) everything would make sense if you read the whole dream universe series hahahahaah. OK that's it, just wanted to do an early update because I'm feeling superr generous today. Idk why, how very unlike me 😨