Chapter 3

Jane's pov-

Oh my gosh! Cathy Parr just kissed me! SHE JUST KISSED ME! I sit on Cathy's lap and wrap my arms around her neck.
"I guess....Jane..." Cathy says and I nod.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks and I kiss her. She returns the kiss.
"Does that answer your question?" I ask and Cathy nods smiling. I am sooooooo happy we got together. I've only known her for 2 days but god, she really was my soul mate.

Cathy sends the chat a message:

CathysGoldstar: So, something big happened....

Green_SleevesBish: Wat?

Get_TheFdown: Ooooo what?

No_Waymate: I really don't care

Green_SleevesBish: No one asked Catherine....anyway Cathy continue.

CathysGoldstar: Well, me and Jane......

Green_SleevesBish: NO WAY!!!!!

No_Waymate: THAT'S MY LINE 😠

Allyou_WannaDo: Wait what's happening?

CathysGoldstar: I'M DATING JANE!

Get_TheFdown: I KNEW IT

HeartOf_Stone: Yup, we're dating now.

No_Waymate: I really couldn't care less.

~Green_SleevesBish removed No_Waymate~

Green_SleevesBish: Congrats! Cathy I so knew you had a crush on her! And Jane, whenever anyone said Cathy's name you'd blush.

I look up at Cathy and giggle, we both knew Anne was right.
"Wanna come back to my house tonight?" I ask Cathy and she nods her head and gets up off the bench. We start walking towards my house, we were just chatting and holding hands, when 3 random boys, they looked a little bit older than us, came up to me and Cathy.

"Hey Thomas, come get a look at these weirdos!" The first boy called to another.
"Why are you picking on us?" I ask him and he laughs.
"Why am I picking on you?" He says and chuckles again, "Because you're holding hands with a girl and it makes you look gay. Why else would I pick on you? Oh yeah, you're also really fat and look like an absolute idiot." He says again and I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, I was finally comfortable with my body and now I feel like shit again. 

"Aww...Is the baby gunna cwy?" He mimics someone crying. And the boy behind him, Thomas, started laughing.
"Henry c'mon the babies might start crying" One of the other boys shouted.
"Nah, I'm staying here." Henry said.

I was gonna cry, I didn't but I was on the edge, Cathy must've noticed because she grabbed something out of her bag and sprayed it in his eyes.
"BITCH" He shouted and the other two boys ran off, including me and Cathy.

"Thanks.." I said whilst running. She nodded and eventually we reached my house. I grab my keys from my bag and open the door. I lock it and walk up the stairs.
"Nice house." Cathy said and I thanked her. I lead her to my room and opened it.

"Two beds?" Cathy asked me and I nod.
"Normally my sister is here but she went away with my parents on their business trip. They won't be back for another 4 days." I say and I smile. I really want to just kiss her, but I don't. Cathy nods.
"C-can I sleep with you?" She asks nervously and I giggle.
"Of course!" I say, I really wanted to sleep with her, I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her, she returns the kiss and we must have been making out for at least 2 minutes, when I got a phone call.

"Sorry baby" I say and Cathy jokingly pouts. I pick up the phone and I can hear Anne.
"Hey." Anne said, she sounded dead.
"Hi" I say and Cathy attacks me with a hug.
"What are you doing?" Anne asks and Cathy must have heard because she perked up,
"She was making out with me until you called." She said and I lay down on my bed, Cathy follows and snuggles her head into my chest.
"Hah really?" Anne asks and I giggle.
"Yeah, anyways Cathy won't stop kissing me, I've got to- Aaaaaah!" I giggle as Cathy starts tickling me. I end the call with Anne.

"What do you want?" I ask her, laughing at the same time.
"Hmm.... Cuddles and kisses from my new girlfriend..." Cathy says back and she's so cute I can't say no, not that I would anyway.

Cathy snuggles into me with her head on my chest, she really is so cute. I kiss her forehead and her cheeks and then her lips, her lips were so soft and she was an amazing kisser.

"Its 6:57 babe do you want some food?" I ask her and she shakes her head. I wasn't particularly hungry either so we just snuggled in my bed under the covers until I could hear her breathing change and I knew she was asleep.

Cathy wakes up and goes to her house.

(Words:793)