Chapter 4

Hehe it's been ages since I updated this. Anyways here ya go.

Cathy's pov-

I wake up to my alarm blaring at me. I snuffle and turn it off, getting up and getting in the shower. I'm still trying to process the fact that Jane Seymour is my girlfriend. After getting changed I grab my phone and text Jane.

CathysGoldstar: Hey Janeyyyy

HeartOf_Stone: Hi bby

CathysGoldstar: Wanna go to the coffee shop down town?

HeartOf_Stone: Sure, what time?

CathysGoldstar: 1:45?

HeartOf_Stone: Oke, see you there bby

I smile to myself and pull my hair up in it's usual style. I do my make up and look at the time. It was now 1:33. Shit. I grab a jumper and throw it on, grabbing my phone and my wallet. I get to the coffee shop and see Jane stood there. I walk over and pull her into a tight hug, kissing her forehead afterwards.
"Hey baby." She says smiling and I grab her hand, we walk in to the coffee shop. We were chatting when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see the guy that I had to spray in the face with a pepper spray, Henry. I scoff and turn back around.

Then I hear him flirting with Jane.
"I know you love me better than her, c'mon." Jane was now squeezing my hand and snuggled closer into my side. Her eyes were glossy and she was about to cry but he kept saying things.
"I wonder what you'd look like without that dress on." He said and then placed his hand on her waist.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER YOU MORON!" I shout and Jane cuddles closer to me and she had a few tears running down her face. "YOU MADE HER CRY, YOU HAPPY NOW YOU PERVERT?" I shouted at him again and he just grinned and placed a hand on Jane's shoulder. He whispered something into her ear and she cried harder. Me and Jane were round about the same height so I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"B-baby...." She says and I get the memo and leave the shop.
"Wanna get off me or am I carrying you to my house.  I don't mind either way." I say and she just tightens the grip on her legs. I walk towards my house.
"I d-don't want to s-see them ever ag-again...." She cries into my shoulder. I shake my head.
"Neither do I baby." I say and then I place her down. She hugs me tightly and doesn't get off me. I unlock the door and close it when we're both inside. I lock it to be safe and me and Jane go upstairs.

I sit on my bed and Jane sits on my lap.
"Baby...you don't have to but do you want to tell me what he said to you?" I ask and she nods, hiding her face in my chest.
"He wh-whispered...'I k-know you want t-to f-fuck me.' Then he licked my ear wh-which was gross" She says again and I fell a drop of water on my jumper and realise that she was crying. I hug her tighter and she bursts into tears.
"I-I didn't l-like it, it w-was gross." She sobs again.
"I will never let him say anything or touch you like that again ok?" I tell her and she nods. Worst part is he goes to our school. 

I wake up the next day with Jane on top of me asleep. I try not to wake her up, then I realise that today was Monday, meaning it was school. I look at the alarm clock, it read 6:24. I gently nudge Jane awake.
"Janey." I whisper in her ear and then I see her eyes flutter open.
"Hey baby." I say again and kiss her forehead. She gets up off me and rubs her eyes.
"I don't feel well." She says. I sit up and pull her into a hug.
"In what way babs?" I ask kissing her cheek. She points to her head and stomach.
"Stomach ache and headache....and my vision is blurry. And my throat hurts and I think I have a fever." She says and I kiss her head and get up.

"Where are you going?" She whined and I grinned.
"To get a thermometer. No school for you." I say and she nods and lies back down. I go to the bathroom and grab the thermometer. I walk back into my room to see a sleepy Jane.
"Baby...can you sit up, it'll only take a minute." I say and she slowly pushes herself up. I place the thermometer underneath her tongue and wait a few seconds. I check the thermometer and it says 103.
"Yeah babe no school." I say and she whines. Unlike everyone else in the world, Jane liked school. I sit on the bed and she lays her head in my lap.
"Baby, I feel sick." She says and I grab my bin just in case. I stroke her head and eventually she falls asleep. I call the school and tell them why we won't be in school.

School-S, Cathy-C

S-Hello, this is 'Six Queens High', you're speaking to Alex, how may I help you?

C-Hi, yes. I won't be attending school today and neither will my...best friend...as we both have very high fevers.

S-Ok and who has the highest?

C-My best friend, she has a fever of....103.

I say and look at the sleeping Jane in my arms.

S-I would like some proof. Please E-mail us a photo of the thermometer and one of you with a spoon on your head so we know its real. 

I groan and gently move Jane off my lap and walk downstairs to get a spoon. I took the thermometer down with me. I snap a picture and send it.

S-Thank you, now what are your names?

C-I'm Catherine Parr and my friend is Jane Seymour.

I hear Alex type some things on her computer.

S-Ok, I have messaged the head teacher, you are free to leave the call.

C-Thank you. 

I say and then hang up the phone. I put the spoon down and the thermometer on the side and walk back upstairs to Jane. She was awake and rubbing her head.
"Where did you go?" She asks and I walk over to her.
 "I phoned the school." I say and she makes an 'O' shape with her mouth and nods. I see a tear escape her eye.

"Baby..are you ok?" I ask her.

(Words:1071)