Chapter 6

🏳️‍🌈WARNING: RAPE🏳️‍🌈

Jane's pov-

I wake up feeling alot better. Like alot. I look over and see Cathy peacefully sleeping. I check the time and realise that is only 6:53. I smile at my sleeping girlfriend and plant a kiss on her forehead.

I check my phone and notice I have no new notifications. Cathy wakes up and throws herself at me.
"Janeeeyyy!" she shouts. I giggle.
"I feel like I can actually go to school today." I tell her and she smiles.
"I'm glad." she replies and I smile back.

We both get changed into our uniforms, me in the bathroom and Cathy in her room. I step out and Cathy looks to face me. She's got everything except from her top on. I blush bright red and she just giggles.

She pulls her top on and we walk downstairs. We get our bags ready for school and walk out the door. Cathy locks it behind her. I suddenly remeber that the prick who harassed me goes to my school. I whimper at the thought of his hand on my cheek as he had previously done.

Cathy notices my whimper and places her hand on my back.
"Jane?" she asks. I nod.
"Why did you whimper? Is it because.. Because of what happened at the shop?" She asks. I nod and she pulls me into a tight embrace.
"If he even places a finger on you-" she begins.
"Thank you. Babe." I say and she smiles.

We walk to school, joking and laughing as we do so. We reach school and walk to our first lesson. It's art and we have it together. I walk in and sit down, Cathy sits 3 rows behind me as I sit at the front. I glance over at the hallway and see a face I never want to see again. Henry's. I close my eyes and place my head on the table. Then I feel a hand on my back, I finch.
"Babe. What're you doing?" Cathy whispers in my ear.
"I saw him." I whisper back and point to the hallway. The teacher walks into the room and Cathy retreats back to her seat.

After an hour long lesson, I walk out the door with Cathy.

-Time skip-

I'm walking to my last lesson of the day when I turn a corner and bump into Henry.
"Watch it! Oh hey beautiful." he says and he moves closer to me. I back up and end up getting pinned to a wall. We're in a blind spot for security cameras so really anything could happen.

He slowly caresses my cheek and I flinch at the touch. One hand on my cheek and one slowly gliding up my skirt. Tears sting in the back of my eyes.
"Please don't." I manage to whisper out. He just chuckles manically and wraps his finger around my underwear. Tears roll down my cheeks. He yanks on my underwear and they slide down.

(I'm not getting into the details but she gets raped. Srry.)

I walk out from the corner we were in and hobble over to my lesson. As I walk in, I get a death stare from the teacher.
"15 minutes late. Detention after school tomorrow." she says and I nod my head. I sit down in my seat and feel a tear drop out my eye. I wipe it away so no one notices.

After a painful lesson I walk out and see Cathy. I run into her arms.
"You alright baby?" she asks and I shake my head.
"Alright, we'll talk about it when we're off school grounds." she says and I nod. I feel tears trickle down my face.

We make it a fair distance from the school.
"Hun. What happened?" Cathy asks and sits on a bench and I sit next to her.
"Well... Y-you know tha-that boy we saw. Henry?" I ask and Cathy nods, listening closely.
"Well.. I bumped into him in a blind spot from cameras and.." I try and gather my thoughts and take a shaky breath out.
"He... H-he ra-raped me Cathy. Rape! An-and I really di-didn't like it one bi-bit." I say and Cathy puts her arm around me. Kissing me all over my face. Tears trickle down my face. "An-And I was late f-for class so I have a d-detention." I say and Cathy gasps.

"They gave you a detention?" She asks and I nod. She cracks her knuckles, "Guess I have a few people to beat up then." She says and I mockingly roll my eyes. We walk to Cathy's house and Cathy helps me change into some pajamas. She plants a kiss to my forehead then proceeds to get changed herself.

I curl up in Cathy's bed, she comes and lies with me. I smile and wrap my legs around hers under the duvet.
"Snuggles." I say and Cathy giggles. She then wraps herself around me, kissing my cheeks and head. I smile knowing that this is a person I feel safe around.

"So. Sorry if this is an inappropriate thing to ask but..." Cathy hesitates with her wording. "Did...did he use protection?" she asks and I nod, he had in fact. Cathy lets out a sigh of relief.
"Love you hunny." she says and I return the statement. I drift off to sleep in Cathy's arms.

(I was gonna make it so that Jane was a top but I quite like bottom Jane.)

idk why I'm writing this (Parrmour) - (discontinued) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें