Chapter 10 (Part 2): "I'll Tie You Up, Princess"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Chapter 10 (Part 2): "I'll Tie You  Up, Princess" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Chapter 10 (Part 2): "I'll Tie You Up, Princess" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Handsome little mister," you sing, grinning ear-to-ear. "Gotta look snazzy to go rescue Daddy, hmm?"

The baby just stares at you, clearly unimpressed with his new threads.

"Come now. I'm the fun parent," you laugh, straightening his little suspenders. "Tell you what, if you don't like it by tomorrow-" you sit down beside him- "I promise I won't make you wear it again. We'll try something else I bought you in town."

The baby grabs a sock off the table- throws it to the ground with a scream.

"Okay." You quirk a brow. "We hate socks today, that's fine." You lean forward, pressing a quick kiss against his head.

The baby's grabby hands reach up, begging to be held. Without hesitation, you lift him up and place him down in your lap.

"That nice man should be finished dressing soon," you absentmindedly mumble, twisting your eyes to watch Peli buzz around the back of the hanger. "And then we're going to- oh."

A little tug around your neck pulls your attention back down-

The baby- he's tugging on the twine of your necklace.

"Ah," you chuckle, pulling the pendant out from beneath your shirt.

"You want to look?"

He stares up at you, into your eyes.

...

...

-pressure-

...

you feel...warm pressure-

...

it dusts against...

...

It's... it's like.... something's pressing against a- a membrane...

....

-pressure-

...

-a thick membrane in your mind and-

...

w-what- is-?

Body trembling, you press back-

the membrane slips and- and-

...

"Mother?"

You gasp, clapping a hand over your mouth.

Who..? Wh-what just-?

Something dusts your hand, and you jolt in your seat- eyes shifting down...