Chapter 5 - Trash

*Guess who got their car fixed? :D

Was the text that had Eve waiting outside in the chilly November air bundled up in her jacket on the curb of the dorms. JiHo pulled up and jumped out of the old ford pickup. He ran over to Eve, scooped her up, and twirled her around. If he hadn't have grabbed her so roughly she may have screamed a little but she exhaled instead of inhaling on her gasp. The good thing was, she didn't have to wait forever to smell his cologne. His scrawny arms lifted her to where she was perfectly positioned into his neck which she nuzzled involuntarily.

When he put her down she punched him lightly.

"Why aren't you wearing a jacket?" She scolded.

"I'm sorry! My heater works really well. Come on." He said pulling on her and practically throwing her into the passenger side of his truck. She frowned a little bit at the inside. Her uncle had a truck just like this when she was little. Jiho saw her frown and was suddenly self conscious of his truck.

"So are you hungry?" He asked flashing her a smile.

"If you are." She said.

"What do you like to eat?"

"I don't care."

"Oh my gosh... Typical girl. Alright. I'm gonna pick and you're gonna eat it whether you like it or not. Then I have somewhere I need to be so you're gonna go with me. Sound good?" He said. Eve was a little taken aback by this side of Jiho. A big part of her wanted to tell him to take her home for sounding so rude but instead she just nodded and enjoyed the ride.

It took Jiho a moment to realize she didn't know he was kidding, but then. again she didn't know him very well to know he was full of shit. For the most part anyways. He did have somewhere to be and he did want her to go with him. In a small way he was glad she was taking him seriously. Eve kinda ran all over him and he knew she didn't think much of him as a man. She still thought he was just a little kid.

They ended up going to a pizzeria and got a small table in the back. The pizza place was close to the University so there were many college kids there. Eve noticed after a while that for once she didn't feel out of place with Jiho. Maybe it was just the ratty high school kids who made her uncomfortable or maybe she was just a wee bit proud at being seen with such a hot guy.

Speaking of being seen with a hot guy Eve thought she saw someone she recognized with someone she did not. Normally this wouldn't have bothered her because in college people break up hook up then make up like crazy. But this particular couple she knew for sure was not broken up or on hiatus.

"Who is that with Melody over there?" Eve asked and Jiho looked. His jaw dropped and he turned around quickly. Eve peeked again and saw how heavily Melody was kissing this mystery guy.

"He's uh... A guy. Fuck what's his name? Dj! Dj is his name. He's a college guy. Hangs around with her crowd."

"Who is her crowd?" Eve asked.

"Awe come on Evee. Look at her and look at us. Do you really think we're in the same crowd?" Jiho asked. Eve sneaked another look back then got ballsy and snapped a picture.

"What are you doing?" Jiho asked freaking out a bit.

"We need to tell Kyung. He can't be going around with Melody while she's two timing him." Eve said.

"I don't know... Kyung's head over heels for Melody..."

"Which is all the more reason to be a good friend and keep him from getting hurt." Eve said forcefully. Jiho couldn't disagree. Looking at Melody and that guy made him made.