Chapter 3 - Halloween

One afternoon, Ale came home with a bag from a Halloween store.

"Look at all this!" She said happily throwing the bag next to Eve. Eve picked it up and rummaged through it. She found a sexy cop out fit and a slutty rainbow brite costume along with all the accessories.

"I was having trouble deciding. I figured I’ll get dressed up in both take a few pictures then make an online poll. What do you think?"

"What about you on a pole in these costumes?" Eve said monotonously. Those boys were starting to rub off on her. Kyung texted her occasionally and she and Jiho were now facebook friends and following each other’s tweets. Ale rolled her eyes.

"Just help me take some good pictures. What are you gonna be for Halloween?"

"A college student."

"You're such a buzz kill." Ale said stripping.

"Really? Right here?"

"Its nothing you haven't seen before." Ale said in a justifying way and continued to change. Halloween was right around the corner and the only possible plans Eve had was a facebook invite to a Drive Thru Theater that would be playing back to back horror movies from 7 at night until 3 in the morning. Of course that particular drive thru theater was an hour away and even more shocking was the fact that her high school boys were the ones who'd sent her the invite. Her "maybe" had started a huge thread of comments that lasted a good 40 something posts between her boys and various others. They'd snuck their way into her world and she had to admit that it made life just a bit more colorful.

The next morning she was having coffee with a friend.

"So... Who are these boys harassing you on facebook?" HyunSeung asked her.

"Huh? Harassing me?"

"Ok not harassing you but flirting with you. Same thing."

"Is it?" She laughed and he sipped his coffee and looked at her expectantly. "They're these crazy bunch of high school kids I met at one of these random parties Ale dragged me along to."

"Oh~ well you must’ve either really hit it off or really made an impression. Be careful for that Kyung though since he has a girlfriend and all. That Jiho seems to have a special eye for you."

"Like you have no idea."

"So what's his rank?"

"Besides hotter than hot? Um... Sweet, charming, funny. Radiates swag-"

"Oh. Just your type." HyunSeung joked with a polite smile. People who didn't know him would think him extremely sarcastic and nagging but he was a supportive mothering type. "Any special qualities?"

"Call me." She said and he blinked then did as he was told. A song HyunSeung had never heard came from Eve's phone.

"Nice. I like it. Who is it?"

"Its him."

"Him? As in that Jiho?" HyunSeung asked.

"Yes that's Jiho..." Eve said as the song abruptly ended.

"He's a rapper! Wow. Can I hear more please?" He asked sweetly.

"I have a copy of the cd in my car. I'll give it to you. I already have all the files on my computer."

"Ooo I'm excited. He's a bit young but he seems alright for you."

"Just alright."

"Of course. You know no ones good enough for you."

"Seungie..."

"So what's the deal? Why keep him at bay if you like him?"

"He's still in high school and I'm not sure if I like him."