Final Chapter - Her Boys

Jiho couldn't hang out the next day with Eve since his mother said he needed to do his homework. Now that he was dating Eve he'd decided to graduate in the winter with Kyung, which meant that he would be at the university with her this next semester. She wasn't sure how this made her feel. Well actually it made her nervous in both good ways and bad. Would he want to room together? Would he room with Kyung? Would he notice other college girls and forget about Eve? And once summer came she'd move into an apartment would he want to go with her or would he stay here? She finished quite a bit of wine that night just because of her nerves. She even cried it out a little to Ale who was border line shocked at dealing with such a love struck Eve. Ale left to get them some girl night binge snacks that they never had at the dorm because they both liked being healthy.  

Luckily for both of them Eve had accepted Harley's friend request the night before and Harley had added Eve to her dropbox folder of the guys music that she and Kyung owned. Listening to Jiho's rap made her feel slightly better and Ale gushed when she got home.  

Ale was going through the music when she saw a word document and clicked on it.  

"Who is Harley?" Ale asked.  

"MinHyuk's sister." Eve answered with a bit of a slur.  

"She put her phone number on here." Ale said pulling out her phone.  

"Well the folder's only for her close friends and girls like me." 

"Girls like you?" 

"Girls dating her guys." Eve said swirling her finger in the air at the words "her guys" 

"What make them her guys?" Ale snorted.  

"Apparently she makes their music and records them for her school." Eve said.  

"Then why would she be calling me?" Ale asked.  

"Huh?" 

"She called me today a little while ago but I didn't know the number so I ignored it." 

"Oh~ apparently there's a big competition going on. Or coming up. Something. And Taeil's girl Trinity had a group but they bailed. She needs a dancer to choreograph or something. MinHyuk probably gaver your number." Eve said. Ale called her back and talked for what felt like forever on the phone. Harley emailed Ale a link to the competitions page and a few youtube links.  

"My boys won last year. I'm hoping they'll be reigning champs again this year. This is my first time coaching girls though so I need an edge like you since MinHyuk said you're one of the best." Eve could hear Harley saying.  

"I'm totally down!" Ale said.  

"Great! We had a meeting today but it's cool. I'll send you the track and you can start working your magic. We're getting together Thursday though if you wanna join us as a group. Or I can get with you before then. I don't care." Harley was saying. 

"Yeah! Let me check my schedule and I'll text you." Ale said and ended their conversation.  

Ale spent the next couple of days coming up with a routine and when Thursday came around she surprised Eve with a question.  

"Hey Eve, I need you to take me to the Studio?" Ale asked making a strange face as though waiting for Eve to make a dry comment.  

"Oh. Ok." Eve said standing up and going to fix her make-up. Ale was once again shocked. She followed Eve to the vanity where Eve sent a text to Jiho.  

*i'm on my way with Ale to the Studio.. 

"So are you and Jiho official?" 

"He introduced me to his friends as "his girl". So I guess so."