Chapter 7 - Tension at the Studio

The next day was saturday and Jiho asked Eve to spend the day with him via Twitter. She agreed and after a short back and forth got all her books together to do her homework at The Studio, the metal shack where they hung out, watched movies and recorded music. Jiho picked her up and they grabbed drinks for everyone before heading over.

"So Kyung and Melody broke up." Jiho started.

"Yup. I showed him the picture." Eve said.

"You texted it to him?"

"No. I asked him to come over last night and I showed him." She said with a feeling he already knew this.

"I'm not really comfortable with that." Jiho said trying not to look at Eve as a million thoughts ran through his head. "It's not that I don't trust you, because I know what your intentions were, but honestly him going over is what's the dick move here." Jiho said.

Eve didn't say anything. She knew Jiho would have a reaction like that but thinking about it now she wondered if Kyung did have other intentions by going over. The way he'd stroke her hand and held her. Heck he'd even kissed her. If she had kissed back, what would he have done? And what did he say when she asked him if he'd ever cheated on her?

No. I'm not saying I haven't come close. Or even wanted to but I haven't.

Kyung was a greasy person. She knew that the first time she met him. It made her wonder how he had treated Ale that made her so crazy for him.

"Don't worry. It won't happen again." Eve said taking Jiho's hand and looking him in the eye. He gave her something of a forced smile.

At The Studio everyone who'd been there the night before was there now except Melody. Jiho and Eve passed out the drinks to everyone.

"What's that?" MinHyuk asked her as he munched away on a candy bar.

"What?" Eve asked.

"Your bag. What's in it?"

"Oh you know, tampons, lip gloss. The usual. What the hell MinHyukie why would you ask that?" Kyung laughed and Pyo came over.

"Because it looks heavy. And I wanna know what she brought." MinHyuk said in his defense.

"It's just my homework." Eve shrugged.

"Why would you bring your homework?" Pyo asked with a scrunch of his nose that made Eve blush and turn away.

"I have a lot to do and I was going to spend the day studying but Jiho asked if I wanted to be here." Eve said.

"Why is that such a hard question to answer?" MinHyuk said mostly to himself as he walked away and grabbed a lap desk they had stashed under a computer. He went over to where Eve was sitting and tossed it to her. What was it with MinHyuk and tables? Honestly. Eve wondered.

"Thanks." she said and he just gave her a thumbs up as he shoved the last of his candy in his mouth.

"Do you want another?" YuKwon asked him when he joined him across the studio.

"Nah. Am I sweet?" MinHyuk asked in a low hushed tone as he looked down at YuKwon who blushed. Their noses rubbed for a minute then MinHyuk lowered his mouth onto YuKwons. The look on YuKwon's face was as though he were melting. As if one kiss from MinHyuk could make him do anything.

"Well? Am I sweet?" MinHyuk asked breaking their kiss leaving YuKwon's mouth parted and begging for more.

"So sweet." He sighed stroking at MinHyuk's ears and neck as he tried to be dominant and take control of resuming their kiss. The smile MinHyuk had, as he pressed a final smooch to YuKwon's lower lip then walked away, was one of pure evil. Eve wasn't able to look away during that entire scenario and had the strange urge to draw them even though she sucked at drawing. MinHyuk winked at Eve and that made her look down.