CHAP 2: THE STORMY CAMPING

CHAP 2: the stormy camping

Early morning, Conan go to the Agasa's house to wake everyone up. When he opens the door, he sees detective boys and the professor sit on a sofa with an eager face, then Conan glance left and right but he realizes that someone is not in here. -Oh....yes it is a girl who has a red brown hair- Conan is thinking.

-He approach old uncle and ask: where is Haibara ? is she sleeping ?

He smiles nervously: Oh Shinichi! Last night, she was not feeling well so I let her drink cold medicines.

Before the professor finished talking, Conan run quickly upstairs and knocking the door sharply – Haibara!! Are you right?................

After 2 minutes, don't have any sound from the room, he is pushing the door with a confuse face and at the moment, Haibara is also opening this door. As a result, Conan loss momentum and both of them fall to the ground. Their face are so close so that they can feel each other's breath.

Frozen queen push him away and giving a dead look:- what are you doing here? PERVERT!! – then she look away to hide a blushed face

Conan is also blushed and answering falteringly: Agasa.... said....that you are in ......sick, so.....- Conan is confuse- Um.... Ahhh I think you should repair quickly, everyone are waiting for you- Conan run quickly outside.

Today the professor, Haibara, Conan and the detective children go camping on the mountain, Haibara and Conan sit next to each other in front of seat and the detective children sit in the back seat.

Conan turn surprisingly Haibara's face : Ne... Haibara are you right? You are in sick? I think you should stay at home to take a rest!

She smirk and answer sarcastically: you are worried about me? The detective!!. But I want see your miserable face when you take care of the children-she smile slyly

Conan face frowned: haizzz It is a only person who make me be quiet, why did a smart detective like me lose to this girl ? – he ask himself. During the journey, Conan stare her who are sleeping, probably she was tired last night. At the moment he realizes that this hybrid girl is so beautiful with characteristic sepia hair, big turquoise eyes and the scent of her make him comfortable and peaceful.

After 2 hours, they came destination. Haibara and children go to collect firewood, Conan and the professor are responsible for building a tent. Conan observe around because of his curiosity, then he see some people who have strange activities so he follow them but he cannot know that dangers are awaiting him........

After following deep into the forests, he realized that a victim is buried by those strangers. Then he tries to call the police however unluckily Conan is fainted by anesthetic because another person in that group detected Conan who recognized their illegal behaviors. After which they push Conan down the cliff

Haibara's POV

After I and children come back the tent, the children ask professor about Conan

Ayumi ask the professor with an ingenuous face:- where is Conan? Didn't he go with you?

Genta says annoyed:- he always discover everything by himself!!.

Mitsuhiko continues the conservation:- why don't we find him by locating glasses ?

Haibara raises her eyebrows and shooking her head:- we cannot do it, every device what was invented by the professor are in this tent. But I will try to find the last place where he used his phone.

Haibara talks with a quickly voice:- we have to find him immediately, this mountain will appear snow storm in the next 2 hours.

The detective children and professor quickly repair devices for the quest, As the times before, although everyone was disappointed to find him, this smart girl always still try to find him by her inferences. Specially, she always believes that "Conan cannot be defeated and not thing is impossible"

Every body came to the place where have the last location, they divide into 3 groups to find out around, there are 3 strange points: a part of the land in this area is wet, a handkerchief, a shirt button of Conan near the cliff

After checking the handkerchief, Haibara said to everyone:- this handkerchief has chloroform ( it is a kind of anesthetic ), we should dig this part of land, probably Conan can be buried there

After burying the land, they realize a corpse, then they call the police but they cannot go to here right now because of snow storm, they will be here in the next morning. After thinking for few minutes, Haibara is sure that Conan is under the cliff, but se cannot talk to them, the snow storm will come early,

Haibara said to everyone with a quickly voice: - we have to leave here, it is dangerous, don't worry he can come back the tent, he just called me.

While children and professor leave here quickly, Haibara tries to separate the group, she has to find Conan, she never believes that he dies until seeing his corpse. She starts finding Conan, first, she drinks an antidote APTX-4869 because she cannot climb down the cliff with child's body, then she wraps the rope around a big tree. After which she climbs down the cliff quickly. Although she went down to the foot of the mountain, it's snowy so it is difficult to see around.

Shiho shout "Edogawa-kun are you here?" while she is walking, the only traces is parts of the huge ball. Shiho is thinking- Probably he was in time to activate the ball while falling. Finally, she found Conan but he is fainting because it is too cold. It doesn't stop there

The snow storm starts from the mountain, she hugs Conan while sliding by a skateboard which she repaired clearly for this quest. The only thing which she have to do is overcome this difficulty, luckily she see a lower cliff ( the distance between 2 cliffs are 12m, this cliff is 10m higher than that cliff, the speed od skateboard is 32- 35 km/h). because of exact calculation of Haibara, they was safe. Conan is cold because he was fainted on the snow and they cannot burn the fire so the only way is that Shiho with adult's body hugged Conan during that night

Conan's POV

She is sleeping deeply because she is too tired after saving me, although I am sick, I still realize that a warm body is hugging me, I never have felt alone since she appeared, she and I always protect each other although we faced the death many times, we seem like have an invisible string, actually I feel happiness about it, sometimes I stealthily observe her face which have some wound when saving me, this doesn't reduce from her charm, then I quietly wrap my arms around her neck and put my face to her face to sleep ( Conan with a child's body cannot do anything except for this 😊)