Chapter 8

Chap 8: Silver bullet

Conan experiences three days in Kyoto where he and Mori's family are solving a case. Although B.O was defended, he has to live in Conan's figure until Shinichi Kudo comes back in order to avoid doubts.

Flashback

Conan walked into professor's house as usual, he consistently finds different reasons to meet Haibara

He was pushing the door while saying: Haibara! Ran has some chemical exercises but I don't know how to solve it! I thought that only you can solve these exercises! – Conan smiles like a kid when he found a perfect reason.

Haibara didn't think much of it, she tries to help him quickly and drives him home because she is busy to complete antidote and trying to forget Kudo Shinichi before leaving from here: Kudo! Put it on the table, I will solve it right now!

Conan runs into living room and sits on a sofa: Ne...Ne I am thirsty Haibara! I am a guest, you should offer me a glass of water. Right? – Conan smiles brightly

Haibara smirks with lethargic eyes: Kudo! If you want to be still alive and leave from here, you should be careful.

Conan's face turns green and he sweats a lot: Ahh...Ahh professor! When did you come? I remember you a lot – Conan quickly hugs the professor to avoid the anger of "snow queen".

The professor smiles slightly with actions of idiot grandchild: why are you here? Shinichi! Ai-kun said to me that you regularly in here when I was not here

Conan blushes slightly and gibbers: Ahh...umm I was here everyday to welcome...you...back...home. Yes! That is my major cause.

The professor whispers to Conan: you are like my son Shinichi! I know your major cause – Agasa knits the brows. He consistently wants to pair between Ai-kun and Shinichi-kun.

Conan's face turns red like a tomato and he tries to change their topic: professor! I will must travel to Kyoto in 3 days, but I don't want to join in this journey

The "snow queen" interrupted their conversation: Kudo! I completed those exercises, I have some important works, I will enter the room.

Conan gibbers: Ahh...Haibara I also have a request! Can you give me a temporary antidote? I have some works which I have to do in this journey.

Shiho's POV

I feel like thousands of knifes are attacking my heart, I was really delight when Shinichi came here every day. However, now I understand the reason why he did those strange actions. Certainly, he just considers me as an antidote maker. Although I am really disappointed, I try to hide my truly feelings: Of course! Kudo! B.O is defended, I can let you use these drugs comfortably. Ahh...remember to pay for my medicine bill – using sarcastic words can hide my sadness.

Conan smiles with a delighted face: thank you very much Haibara! I will pay for your medicine bill but I will pay it by a special way. – Shinichi may propose to Ran and they will have a happy family

End flashback

Because this time, antidote is effective in 24 hours so Conan will turn back into Shinichi in that journey.

Shinichi calls to Ran: Moshi! Moshi! Ran!

Ran surprises with the call, she answers happily: Shin...Shinichi! I miss you very much, what did you do? – hundreds of questions were asked by that long black hair girl.

Shinichi answers with a calm voice: Ran! I am in Kyoto, may I meet you in Kyomizu-dera? I have some significant things to tell you. Are you free at 4 PM?