̗̀♡ auditor x employee reader

surprise

the auditors chair creaked as he laid back and hung his head in utter exhaustion. hank has been relentlessly attacking the building, resulting in the auditor having to spend all his time looking through security screens for the majority of his day. usually his flames were perked up, standing straight and to attention, but the pressure of hank slowly closing in on him made them droop in a sad-like manner. he let out a large huff of air, ignoring the slight headache that started to grow. suddenly, though, the large metal door in front of his off e slowly panned open, and like an angel sent from heaven, you stood there with a nervous smile holding some important looking papers.

"umm...sir? the papers are finished..." you shuffled inside and stood near the door. oh, you were definitely a sight for sore eyes. the auditor was almost certain you were terrified of him, and did his best to make you comfortable around him. you were probably the only the person who has seen his office, since he sends you on so many errands. and even after so many visits back and forth, you looked like you were going to cry each time. you didn't separate your back front the wall, holding the door open with a few fingers as if your boss would pounce on you and you needed a fast escape. usually he'd just tell you to leave the papers on the desk and you'd walk out, but he just stared. the silence was deafening. was he going to fire you? use you for his next experiment? your mind was racing with so many thoughts you didn't even notice him slowly approaching you.

"please...come with me" his voice sounded hoarse and tired, like he hadn't used his voice in days. you reluctantly obliged and felt as he held your hand in a strong but comforting grip. you were half expecting him to throw you out of his window, but to your pleasant surprise he lead your towards his desk. he took a seat and you stood in front of him, not really sure why he wanted you here, but half hoping he was going to spontaneously give you a big promotion. "sit on my lap." what? he said it so seriously you weren't even sure if he was joking. what was this all of a sudden?

to say you had a crush on the auditor was an understatement. he was mature, sexy, everything you've ever wanted in a man—or...whatever he is. your feelings seemed to grow every time he sent you on those errands, and you secretly hoped to stay with him longer. but you knew this wouldn't work out. he's bigbadaudi99! he doesn't have time to care about your feelings! he has work to do! and people to kill! and why is he asking you to sit on his lap!? it all happened way too fast, with a strong a he pulled you in, a small hiccup escaping your mouth. he wrapped both of his arms around your waist and hummed softly in your ear as you sat there stiffly.

"mmm you smell really nice..." he sighed. "after watching you from a distance for so long it's so good to finally...feel you" oh wow your heart was thumping in your ears. his sickeningly sweet words filled your body like poison, and you felt his flames suddenly spike up again, which you actually didn't notice seemed weaker than usual. you didn't do anything but purse your lips and sit there awkwardly as he hugged you like you were some prize a little kid won at a fair.

"you should relax, i'm not letting you go for a while"