̗̀♡ soft tricky x reader

lol pretend he has lips

he's here. after all this time he's here, right in front of you. it all started off with just so happening to see his stop sign whenever you were at your base, to full on seeing him trying (but failing) to sneakily watch you go on house raids. you weren't sure if he was a stalker, or some kind of crazy person, but you decided it was best to ignore him. he was one of nevadas notorious killers. hell, he could watch you as much as he wanted as long as he wasn't hurting you.

but one day, when you were coming home from a less than ideal raid from some shack a stretch across town, a large arm suddenly grabbed you and spun your back against the wall of your base. it was him. tricky. the clown that stood over you couldn't be described as any less than menacing, his tall, broad stature towering over you easily as you coward against the wall. your knees became so weak and useless you could've collapsed right there, but the adrenaline coursing through your veins was enough to keep you upright.

he suddenly huffed, which made you wince in surprise. was he going to kill you? did he leave you alive all this time just to make sure you're well marinated!? you closed your eyes and covered your ears, waiting for something, any kind of pain, but all you felt was a firm hand on your head. and it was petting you? "cute..." he rasped out. you were still shaking just as much as he was, but slowly removed your hands from your ears, eyes shaking as you looked up at him. you can tell he was trying to be gentle, but his appearance wasn't helping in the slightest. he could crush your entire head with his hand easily. uM" your voice cracked a little. "what do you want from me?" your voice still shaking.

he stopped for a moment. presumably thinking. "you" he pointed at your chest. you? was he trying to experiment on you or something? torture you?  it was such a vague answer and yet it left you so anxious, ready to cry on the spot. the guy is no idiot though. he sees you're scared shitless and does what he recalls from his scattered memories, from an old movie he probably watched when he was, errr, "normal".

he softly, sweetly takes in the sides of your face with both hands, and leans in to reach to your height. he plants a soft kiss on your cheek, leaving you a little dazed and confused but glad you were spared. but this led you thinking, does he like you..? is that what this is all about? you were flattered don't get me wrong, it's just that you were scared. one wrong move and he could kill you easily. you spared a shy smile and saw him flinch a little, but more of a surprised, happy kind of flinch. his shaking became faster but more contained, and he watched you like you would disappear.

"...again?" he asked, and you didn't register what he'd asked until he dipped down to you again, this time planting a kiss on your other cheek. then your forehead. then your chin. then everywhere, he'd pepper your face entirely with small delicate kisses until you yourself started giggling too. of course it was random but, after being in nevada for so long without any physical contact, you welcomed it happily. "so cute..." he'd murmur between kisses, making your heart race just a little more.

you didn't really think you were that special, let alone having the capacity to make someone swoon over you as much as he was doing right now. you felt a sense of confidence and a bit of an ego booster, as you put your hands over his and gave him the warmest look. i shit you not he could've melted on the spot, his vibrations getting hectic and his kisses getting more feverish. you had this effect on him. you made him like this.

you guys like the new icons on the chapters?ehh?? pretty professional of me right