The visitor

OMG!!! *Freaksout* another set of kisses(votes) came in!!! This chapter is dedicated to iiThinkOriginalii for being generous with your kisses (votes)
Does this mean you are loving it? *Squeals*
-D😘
***
Lucious sits in his cell as he remembers a past memory.

"I can't let her do it Vernon" luscious says to Vernon as they sit in front of the police station.

"Yes you can Lucious, where on earth do you find a lady that's willing to go in for you? that's right nowhere, cookies got this, she decided to take the fall for you so let her" He says holding onto Lucious's arm.

"That's my wife, the mother of my kids" He says.

"And my cousin but it's her decision lucious now it's up to you to make sure she doesn't go in for nothing" Bunkie says from the backseat.

Vernon nods.
"Let's go luscious Cookies got your back" Vernon says as Lucious places his head on the window and Vernon drives off.

"A visitor for you" the voice of a cop breaks his walk down memory lane. He opens the gates for him and leads him to his visitor.

They open the door and he steps in. In front of him is a lady with her back to him. He stops and squints his eyes.

She turns.
"Hello Lucious, I told you you'll need me one day" a beautiful black female with long black curls says as she smirks.

"And I said I look forward to that day"
Lucious says as he explodes in a fit of laughter.

***
Woohoooo!!! Another chapter!! It's so freaking short though! Urgh how dare D make it so short like spare us! 😘Who do you think it is ? Ahhhhhh so excited! Am I the only one visualizing it all in my head? Lol I miss empire 😭😭😭
Do share hugs(comments) and kisses (votes). Love you all!
~D 😘