The Lyon King

This chapter is dedicated to lilj2400 thank you so much for the follow!!!! Tahhh you all make my day!!!
~D😘

***
"I've missed you" Lucious says to the female with curls and shades standing in front of him.
"Of course, you need me" She says

Lucious cracks up laughing.

"I've always loved you" He says.

She smirks.

"How'd it go?" She asks.

"As expected" he replies.

"And Andre?" She asks.

"Andre's ruin sleeps with him every night. I don't need to move a finger" He says smirking.

"Jamal should begin any moment from now" She says.

"Great, go prepare for the return of the Lyon" He says.

"You have a visitor" A man says interrupting them.

She gets up.

"Cookie?" She asks. The man nods.

She gets up.

"Say hi to her on my behalf" she says
Smirking.

"I will but not today, I need her conscious" Lucious says laughing.

She smiles and leaves.

She walks out of the building and spots Cookie. She smirks and walks right into her.

"Watch were you're going blind batimaeus!" Cookie says as she keeps walking.
"Sorry" The lady says and keeps walking. Cookie stops and looks back removing her shades but no one is around. She moves her head to the side in confusion and keeps walking.

"I'm here to see Lucifer" she says to the guards.

"Go to hell" The guard replies and everyone at his side rolls in laughter.

"Trust me, even hell don't want him, he also goes by Lucifer... sorry...Lucious Lyon" she says smirking mischievously.

"Come with me the guard says."

***
Update!!!! Will you believe me if I say I forgot? I've been so busy this is why I said vote and comment as it reminds me. Thank you lilj2400 for following me hence triggering my memory! Love you all and who's excited Empire returns September!!!!! Do share Kisses (votes) and hugs (comments)
~D😘