Lyons backstab Lyons to rule

This chapter is dedicated to Jweriybzzle for motivating me to update by following me!!! Thank you 😘😘😘

~D

***

"You look beautiful" Lucious says.

"I always do" she replies not smiling.

"How are you enjoying your new home?" She asks.

"You should know, you graced this place before I did" he says chuckling.

She sits down.

"Did you kill Vernon?" She says.

"What?" Lucious says sitting up.

"What da hell do you mean kill Vernon?" Lucious says.

"You didn't?" She replies.

"Cookie I don't even know what the hell you are talking about! What makes you think Vernon is dead? Or that i'd kill him" he says slamming both hands on the counter.

"Vernon is missing Lucious, and the Feds are asking questions..." Cookie says.

"Vernon is ...hold up why are the Feds looking for him?" Lucious says.

Cookie looks away.

"Look at me cookie" he says.

"Ooo that is one fine ass officer..Can I get your number?" Cookie says getting up and walking out.

"We're not done cookie!" Lucious says and smirks.

***
Anika walks into the room filled with Hakeem, Andre and Rhonda.

"Sorry, I was held up by traffic," Anika says.

"And I was scheming on how to get rid of you," Cookie says blowing a kiss Anika's way.

Andre shakes his head smiling.

Cookie notices Rhonda.
"What's Barbie doing here?"

"I'm Andre's wife and my name is Rhonda cookie" Rhonda says getting up.

"And I brought him to this world so sit your flat ass down and sew them lips tightly," Cookie says Moving towards Hakeem who is laughing.

Rhonda opens her mouth to reply but Andre holds her back down and shakes his head.

Anika moves to the front with a pile of files.

She hands them to each person.
"Since we've acquired the money cookie needs to get to work on the album"

"What album?" Cookie says.

"Don't play that card with me cookie, you know very well you agreed to make xxx son a success if we get the half from him" Anika says hands to her sides in disbelief.

"Hold up Nikki"Cookie says

"Anika, you know my name very well cookie" Anika says.

"Not really we met what for 3 days before Lucious kicked you bout?" Cookie says.

"Mum" Andre says getting up.

"I'm sorry it's a habit," Cookid says.

"A horrible one" Anika says
Cookie rolls her eyes.

"I never said I'd turn him into a success but I did say I'd help produce his album, and they say she's a graduate" Cookie says shaking her head at Anika.

Andre looks at her and she mouths sorry and sits down.

"We all need to attend the club event today where Jamal tried to convince the shareholders that he is capable. while we have the money to buy the shares we also need to bring some board members to our side." Anika says.

"So you want me to stab my son in the back?" Cookie says.

"I don't see why that should be a problem seeing as you're doing that just by being here" Rhonda says.

"Andre next time leave your toilet paper here it belongs in the Toilet,"
Cookie says.

Hakeem cracks up laughing.

***
Tahhhh this last line is why this update took so long. That and I just returned from a trip.
So I've heard about all the new characters being added to empire season 2 and I am planning on adding them to this story.
Next update can be unlocked with ten comments and not comments like "please update"

That aside how has my empire family been?!!! I'm so excited about season 2!! Who saw Jussie's post on them being like the obamas? Tahhhh I can't wait!
Love you all don't forget to share hugs(comments) and kisses (votes)
~D😘