Candies and cookies

If You have not read the previous chapter 1/2 go do it it's an actual chapter ok sending you love and I'll try and now regularly update this as I'm over the writers jam period not block but jam. To everyone still reading this you're the real MVP!

***
"Excuse me, take your hands off her right now" A voice says and they all turn to see Lenny standing by the side hands in his pocket.

"And I'm his lawyer, speak to me first" He says looking at the officers.

Cookie grins.

"Hot mocha, you're a lawyer?" Cookie asks.

"I could be more" he whispers in her ear and she smiles.

He walks over to Andre.

"If you don't have a court order to take him in for questions I request you let go of my client right now" He says.

The officers look at each other and release Andre.

"We will be back" they say as they walk off.

"Oh no you won't" cookie says.

"Thank you so much," Andre says shaking Lenny.

"It's okay, let's hope they never realize I'm not a lawyer" He aays.

Anita and Andre look on shocked, Cookie chuckles while Hakeem nods.

" I like him" Hakeem says.

"Can we talk?" Lenny asks cookie.

"Later I promise" cookie says.

"Andre we will all meet at 9 in my home I need to pay your dad a visit" she says as she walks out.

***
"That's how many times now" Lucious says smiling.

"Shut up luscious" cookie says as she sits Dow .

"Like my present?" Luscious asks.

"Have you gone crazy luscious ?"Cookie asks.

"You mean have you gone crazy? Trying to steal my company" Lucious says.

"It's my company lucious!" Cookie says
"My money started that company" Cookie states.

"Which I paid back in full, no cookie empire belongs to me and me alone" Lucious says.

"You didn't really think I'd buy into your little lies about Frank gathers from the last time you came did you?" He says.

"Lucious I was not lying about that" cookie says a worried expression on her face.

"Well tell that to someone who buys it, goodbye cookie and I never want your ass near my company ever again" he says standing up and leaving.

***
"Mum, did he say anything?" Andre asks as she steps in.

"You mean apart from how stupid he is?" Cookie asks.

"Mum dad is trying to get out" Hakeem says walking over.

"What do you mean he's trying to get out?" Cookie asks and Anika turns on the TV.

"We are here in front of the Fox and partners main office where a second ago, Times no1 Lawyer and the lawyer dubbed real life Olivia Pope, Candy Williams just announced she'll be handling the case on the release of Luscious Lyon" An Anchor states.

The screen changes showing  a lady with curls taking off her shades and smirking to the camera.

"Mother of Lucifer, She's back" Cookie says as she falls to the ground fainting.

***

Woot woot!!!!!! So happy to finally introduce Vivica Fox as candy!!!! Mine will be different from empire as previously stated can't wait for you to see what I do with her. Who's excited to meet the lady that can make cookie faint?! I am!!!
Check out my other two books updated regularly
Hidden and Falling for an unseen face :the ugly duckling.
Don't forget to vote if you loved this!