Chapter 3

When I returned home, Clark was furious. I didn't even get the chance to speak.

C: What do you think you're doing? Did you think I wouldn't find out?

Me: First of all, I came here to tell you, I wasn't going to keep it a secret. And secondly, I don't need to ask your permission.

C: As I remember, I am your big brother.

Me: Yes, you are my big brother, that's why you have to support me.

C: What happens if you get hurt?

Me: If I have your support and the right training, nothing will happen to me.

He didn't have time to respond, because the window broke and a grenade landed in front of us. He covered it with his body, but when it exploded, green smoke came out.

I dragged him out of the room and made the plants emit the sun they had absorbed towards Clark. Before he woke up, I cleared the room from the smoke. When I went back, I saw Clark awake.

Me: Do you have something to say?

C: I'm sorry. –he whispered.

Me: We've been through a lot today, let's go to sleep. I'll check on you throughout the night.

The next day, I was getting ready to go to the D.E.O., when I heard a knock on the door. I was holding my uniform, ready to put it in the bag and Clark came in.

C: Where are you going with that uniform?

Me: I have a training session with Alex.

C: Is there any chance that you think about it again?

I stood still for a moment.

Me: Hmm... yes, I thought about it... I'm going.

I headed to the D.E.O. and Alex was waiting for me. She gave me a tour of the place and introduced me to the smartest member of the team, as I could tell.

W (Winn): Do you have a uniform?

Me: Yes, it's in the bag.

He came closer, took the bag and said

W: When you're done with training, come pick it up. I'll make a few upgrades.

I put on a tracksuit and we went to the training room. Alex showed me some ways to disarm my opponents. Hank helped me with combining my powers with fighting. After we were done, I showered and went to find Winn. He was in the briefing room.

Me: Are you done with my uniform?

W: Follow me.

I followed him and we entered a lab.

Me: Why did we come in this lab?

W: This isn't just any lab... This is my kingdom.

He pressed a button, and from the wall my uniform emerged on a doll. It was completely different. The only think that was the same was the color.

As we were exiting Winn's kingdom, he got a notification and we headed to the briefing room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As we were exiting Winn's kingdom, he got a notification and we headed to the briefing room.

A: Are you ready for your first mission?

Me: Yes.

Kara and I went to the national bank of National City. We saw the people inside all being on the ground and looking terrified. Then Kara was about to speak to me but just stopped and stared at me. Then I realized she didn't know my code name. We heard Winn shouting in the earpiece.

W: Jewel! Her code name is Jewel!

K: Jewel, take the civilians out of the building. I'll deal with her.

After I took the people out, I went back in and found Kara on the floor terrified and motionless. As I was going closer, my vision started blurring. Suddenly, Clark was in the room and he got closer to me.

Me: Superman, what are you doing here?

C: I came here to see if you're okay.

Me: I'm fin...

Before I could finish, she struck him on the head and he fell down. I knelt beside him and picked him up. Then she hit him again and his lips bled.

Then I realized that this isn't possible. All this must be in my head. That's her power. With some effort, I got up and faced her. I created a plant in my hands that makes someone lose their consciousness. I turned into dust and when I got the chance I blew it on her and she passed out. Kara slowly began to recover.

When Kara's senses came back fully, we returned to the D.E.O. Winn gave the criminal the code name Psi and Hank put her in a cell that suppresses her powers.

K: So, since your first official mission ended successfully, you will join us to our usual meeting place.

Me: Ok, where is that place?

K: Go get ready and we'll come pick you up.

I went home. After I got ready, I went downstairs.

 After I got ready, I went downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

C: Where are you going, kid?

Me: I'll go out with Kara and her friends.

C: Oh, I'll join you later.

Me: You don't know where we're going.

C: Kara only goes to one place. -he replied and chuckled.

After a while, Winn picked me up. We went to a small bar, and there were both humans and aliens in there. Strangely, everyone was getting along. As we were heading towards our table, I told Winn to go ahead and I would join them soon. I went to the bathroom and took my contacts out.

 I went to the bathroom and took my contacts out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then I joined the others. They introduced me to Mon-El. We were staring at each other's eyes for a while, until Winn interrupted us.

W: I didn't know you had purple eyes.

M: Your eyes are very beautiful.

We chatted for a while and then Clark came.

C: What are you doing here with my sister? Stay away from her!

Me: Clark, what's going on?

C: He is a...

Then all the TVs froze and a woman appeared on the screen.