Crossover Part 3-Chapter 13

I opened my eyes, stood up and felt a sharp pain on my right shoulder. I looked and saw a bruise from the bullet. Alex, Clark, Mon-El, Barry and Vanessa were in the room. Music Meister was standing at the door and I couldn't stop glaring at him.

V: RUN!

We both shot up from the bed and were ready to catch him, but Barry and Mon-El stopped us.

V: I know that I saved your life, but I need space.

Music Meister was waving a white flag and entered the room.

MM (Music Meister): You should have made up already, since you saved them. How is it possible for you to wake up and still be mad at them?

Me: Real life is not a fairytale.

Then Mxyzptlk came out of a cloud of white smoke.

Me: I really need 10 minutes of peace and quiet.

V: This is too much...

Mx: Do you accept to be my wives now?

Me & V: NO. How many times do we have to say that?

Mx: Even after everything, you still choose them over me, the same people who decided to believe a stranger over you, their loves?

V: Who said we're choosing them?

Me: We choose ourselves.

Mx: You'll regret that.

He said and disappeared, taking Barry and Mon-El with him.

V: Can't you help?

Vanessa asked Music Meister.

Me: Try to find their location with your powers. You owe us that much.

MM: I can't locate them, because he's using a spell to hide his whereabouts. But I know how you can get rid of him. You have –then Mxyzptlk appeared again- to...

He made Music Meister disappear with a snap of his finger.

Mx: No, no, no, it won't be that easy.

He said while pointing his finger towards us. Then he vanished.

Me: Where is Kara? Is she okay?

A: She's on a mission.

V: I have to inform Cisco.

We gave her a phone, she talked with Cisco and after a while, a portal opened and he arrived.

CR: Vanessa, please explain to me what happened, because nothing made sense during the phone call.

So, she explained everything to him.

V: You're the expert with the portals, can't you locate him? Or at least find out where he took Barry and Mon-El?

CR: I can try to locate Barry, but I don't know how long it will take.

Me: I'll ask Brainy to find Music Meister, so that he tells us what we have to do.

We put on our suits, waited in the main area and looked through the monitors that Brainy was scanning for Meister's location. Then Cisco came into the room excited.

CR: I know where Barry is! You can go there straight away. I'll open a portal for you, but I'm not coming.

Me: How will we get back?

CR: With these. –He said showing a couple of breaching devices- I can't think of a better moment to give these to you officially.

He opened the portal, we went inside and when we passed on the other side, we started floating and our suits transformed so that we could breathe. Our shoes became very heavy and kept us on the ground. It looked like it was an abandoned planet and Vanessa was trying to locate them by using her powers.