Sand

Picture above from: imhereforcanons on tumblr

- Ahsoka is bored so she pulls a friendly but deadly prank

Ahsoka sat by the fire. It was early morning on Pillio, the five-oh-first legion was deployed there to remove the Separtist presence. They intercepted reports of a secret base being constructed, which the Republic couldn't let happen. Pillio was dangerously close to the core worlds. Close enough to where the senate employed that the best general would see to the threat. So, the Jedi Council sent their strongest Jedi to see to the base's destruction. Even if it is small with minimal droids.

General Anakin Skywalker came to the conclusion that many others have come to. That him and the five-oh-first are way overqualified for this mission. But the uncolonized planet made for a nice retreat. Beautiful pale beaches, bright blue water, lively reefs, and towering cliffs with large waterfalls are refreshing for all the soldiers. Especially since most of their time was spent on the battlefield. The base can wait, they'll give the droids a head start.

The entire legion was enjoying their break. But for the 15 year old togruta, she needed a little bit of excitement. For the past two days, Ahsoka, Anakin, and the troops have been resting. And only resting. She was happy for them, they all needed this. But she was beginning to get restless. And Ahsoka knew what that was called for. A little prank.

Nothing too major, but they are surrounded by opportunity. Seaweed would make for a great upheaval of chaos. Water is aplenty, but too easy. But there is one thing that she knew would be perfect. Sand. Anakin has spent a lot of time and effort sand-proofing their shared tent. Making sure to take off his boots before entering and changing before going into the sleeping bag. There was no getting around a few grains. He was already annoyed at that. So Ahsoka knows what will create a masterpiece of destruction.

Early, before sunrise, Ahsoka borrowed a clone helmet, and took it to the bay. The waves were a lot higher, but still peaceful. Oh how she will ruin that. Ahsoka filled the helmet to the brim with sand, holding it a good distance away from her clothes. Ahsoka carefully walked back, trying to keep most of the sand in. As she walked to the tent she could feel her excitement growing. A mischievous smirk almost plastered on her face. Ahsoka crept to their tent, and attempted to send a sleep-like tranquility through their force bond. After checking the bond one last time, her maniac grin widened. She poured all of the sand in her master's boots, conveniently outside their tent. Quickly, she flattened the excess that missed the shoes. She stood up, proud that it had worked so well. You couldn't even tell. Ahsoka quietly ran back to the bay they were camped by and washed the helmet out. Too bad Skyguy will not be able to do that till after he falls into her trap.

Ahsoka knows her master. He'll sleep in and be too tired to think until he has at least a gallon of caf. By the time he realizes that he has been pranked, it'll be too late. And she'll be out of range of his anger.

She returned the clone helmet to it's rightful owner, it'll be dry by the time anyone would need to move it. Not feeling tired, the sun rising above the skyline, Ahsoka decided to stay up. She gathered some of the wood from the trees on top of a cliff near the camp and hauled it back. After she started the fire and put the caf on to heat it was already after sunrise.

Several clones started to surface, and soon joined Ahsoka by the fire. They sat around on the spare logs that would be used later to keep the fire going as the rest came out. Jesse plopped down on Ahsoka's left and took some caf, while a newer clone sat on her right. After about 40 minutes almost the whole battalion surrounded her little fire, everyone dog piling one another. For instance, Jesse scooted over to let Hardcase sit on the end and Kix sat down below her so that his back was to the log. That is how she guessed that it was almost time. Ahsoka started a conversation with the vod on her right. Giving her a better angle on Anakin's tent. She chose her spot wisely, giving her an exit behind her and an unobstructed view of their shared tent.