Tazer Training

Image above from: nejohaasketches

- Ahsoka helps the clone's nerves by getting tazed first, but she doesn't know that it will happen again
TW: Cursing

All the new clones were lined up in the hanger. Standing in front of them was their General. The famed Anakin Skywalker of the 501st legion. Along with the respected Commander Tano and Captain Rex at his sides.

"Alright men!" the General started, clapping his hands to get the attention of the shinnies. Although there was no need to. The new soldiers didn't dare break their stiff stance infront of General Skywalker.

"The Kaminoans' taught you well, but we have a few things to go over." He started pacing in front of the lines of clones. "War is unpredictable and always changing, you can never be truly prepared. But, we have been through enough that five-oh-first has some extra training that could be useful on the battlefield."

Ahsoka listened idly as her master went on. They did this with every batch of shinnies they could. Sometimes the new clones have to be thrown headfirst into battle. By then, if they are alive, they have already witnessed what's to come. But if they have a break in the fighting, it normally means more troops to reinforce their numbers. And a set day for what the boys' like to call the 'Initiation'. Any other normal training covers the rest. But Initiation is a day for the newbies to be prepared for an odd event that might come on the battlefield.

Mainly getting electrocuted.

That's what anyone who has ever been through the Initiation remembers. That's why it is called 'initiation' and not 'training'. Once you get tasered you are an initiate, most people are glad they missed it, if they are lucky enough.

That doesn't mean that they don't like to watch it. It's part of the reason why it is done in the hangar. For entertainment and for other clones and to help out their brothers. Good moral support from more experienced clones to the soon to be initiates.

But for Ahsoka, it meant getting tazed. Every time. She is the example for the rest. To make it seem less scary and less painful. She gets a day in advance, "Heads up," to metally prepare herself for the pain.

So yay, time to get electrocuted.

Anakin was rapping up his little speech, "So, first things first is getting tazed."

The clones shifted on their feet, clearly apprehensive. "Commander Tano will demonstrate," He continued. She walked up and gave the shinnies a reassuring smile, slightly reassuring herself. Kix walked up to her right side and Rex took her left. Ahsoka crossed her arms over her chest which made an 'x'. Rex and Kix linked their arms between hers at the elbow.

"Kix will make sure you will be okay before, during, and after." The medic nodded towards the shinies, conveying that he will take care of them. Ahsoka saw Anakin pull out the taser and walk behind her.

"Are you ready?" He asked. To Ahsoka it sounded like he was narrating a podrace.
She nodded her head and braced herself, "Ready."

3...

2...

1...

She felt the electricity course through her. Her muscles tensed and stopped functioning. Kix and Rex lowered her to the floor. Ahsoka gritted her teeth and waited for the pain to stop. Then her body gave out and she was released. She let out a sigh of relief and sat on the floor letting her shocked muscles reboot. Kix knelt down and did his regular check up, "Move your arm," "Take a breath," "Can you stand." Ahsoka looked out to the shinnes and saw them relax slightly. She felt her body go back to normal and stood up.

Anakin looked at her, "Now, Ahsoka has had to do this for a while now, she had time to prepare."

She didn't like where this was going.

"So, this is probably how it will actually go."
Kix and Rex took her elbows and put her in position. Her monterals picked up the taser activating.

"Wait-"

Anakin tasers her again.

"AHHHHH BITCH," Ahsoka yelled in frustration, as the clones lowered her.

She heard the clones in the hangar snicker and saw Rex's amused and annoyed grin. His vod'ika cursing isn't his favorite. Instead of sitting up she flipped to her back and layed on the floor for a bit. Kix leaned over her, "You alright, Commander?"

Ahsoka groaned, "Yeah." She lifted her head to see her master's face, smiling slyly but with worry in his eyes. She stuck her tongue at him. The worry faded as she sat up.

"Now let's start" Anakin said and went to the first row to grab a trooper.

Rex gave her a hand up and then went back into his position. Ahsoka went to sit on a nearby crate and watched as the first shinny prepared himself. It hit her.

She just cursed in front of her entire vod.
Ahsoka can already imagine the five-oh-first giving their little sister the brother talk.

Even though she is 16.

She glanced over to the crowd. They looked amused, as usual. Ahsoka spotted Harcase with a holorecorder.

"Damn it......"

That's going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

Words: 852