104th v. 501st part 2

Art above from: alexartts on Tumblr

-On their day off the Wolfpac go to the 79's clone bar. How will the Torrent company react to their 16 year old vod'ika joining?
TW: Alcohol, underaged drinking

Ahsoka was walking out of the Jedi Temple. She had a dark blue and grey poncho on, in order to hide her lightsabers and battle attire. It was wide at her shoulders and met like a triangle just past her fingertips. The hood was up, with her monterals poking out. She nodded at the temple guards and pulled her hood father down her face to hide her smile.

She has been wanting to get out of her routine. Ahsoka felt like she was being sucked into the monotonous life of studying, meditating, and training. So when the Wolfpack invited her to go to the 79's, Ahsoka immediately said yes. Even though she couldn't drink, she could make sure her other vod didn't get into too much trouble. And it would be entertaining to watch them drunk. Good blackmail potential, and the bar had great numa legs.

She was almost to the rendezvous point. Ahsoka ran towards the street corner, dodging the civilians in the way. Giddy with excitement, she jump-stopped at the edge of the sidewalk. She took her hood off, figuring that they probably could recognize her better and looked up at the many lanes of the Coruscant. Offworlders think that it is busy and chaotic. But the togruta has found some peace in it. Granted it is definitely more calm than a battlefield.

A speeder pack caught her eye, Ahsoka picked out the standard grey and white clone armor used by the 104th. They were right on time. She saw Wolffe, leading the group, look down in her direction. He signalled her that he was gonna do a flyby.

Ahsoka got into position, using the force to tell her when to jump, and hopped in the back seat as Wolffe flew back to the rest of the squad.

,,So far so good."

It has been almost an hour since they arrived. Ahsoka was on one of the bar stools, her montrals already ringing from the music. The rest of the Wolfpack were to the left and right of her. Ahsoka felt herself getting swept away by the chaos of all the tired soldiers finally getting a night off.

Dares were being thrown around left and right. And the young togruta never once backed down. She did every stupid and downright embarissing challage hurald her way.

Wolffe didn't participate. Unless it was to stop someone from getting hurt. Being the stoic wall he was, he didn't even raise a brow. But one dare for Ahsoka caught his attention.
"Take a shot of whiskey."

Several whoops and shouts of agreement came from the others. Ahsoka has taken shots of alcohol before. But she has never tried whiskey.

"A sip," Wolffe said as he passed her a shot of amber liquid.

The way the Wolfpack reacted made her a little suspicious. It is probably just like any other alcohol she has had. She took the shot and used her sensitive nose to smell the whiskey.

She hesitated, "It smells...spicy?"

The men around her laughed. Waiting as the Commander processed the drink in her hand. Leaning in so they all had a good look at her face. It smelled stronger than any of the other drinks she has had.

"First time for everything," Ahsoka said as she toasted the air.

She downed half of the shot glass. Immediately reared back in her seat. Her mouth pulled back revealing surprised fangs. Her shocked tongue stuck out in an effort to escape the potent taste in her mouth. A growl interlaced with a gag forced itself forward. What was that?

The 104th roared with laughter. Ahsoka obviously underestimated the whiskey. Her reaction was perfect, exactly what they had expected.

The initial smokey taste wore off leaving something akin to sweet in her mouth. It was too spicy for it to be worth the relief of the aftertaste. Whatever grain they used to distill the drink seemed to be switched out with gunpowder.