Yb x Y/n ||Yb's Pay back gone wrong||

Yb's POV

My darling y/n and I are currently chilling at the beach. I am currently wearing my beach shorts and my everyday blue sleeveless hoodie without my shirt and They are wearing a bathing suit cover up hoodie.
The whole time I was just staring at those damn juicy salt water covered thighs.

As soon as they came out of the water I couldn't contain myself and bit there inner thigh.

They yelped and kick me off hard, but god I love it when they fight back~

"The fuck YB?!" They yelled
"Whaaat?~ you should've expected that from someone like me darling~" I said getting up off of the sand. I started becoming self conscious in front of my dear y/n so I quickly dusted off my legs, watching the sand return to the ground.

"Tch i outta kick your ass" they hissed. "Why don't you, I mean not like you have the guts anyways" as they began to walk they stopped and look back at me dead in the eyes.

They ran back and tackled me, pinning my wrist above my head; my body now hugged by the sand.

"W-Watcha gonna d-do to m-me~" I stuttered because they are sitting on my growing boner.

Without saying a word they bit my neck, but what they didn't know was that there action turned me on...dearly~

The bites looked like hickeys but really, they are just bad bruises that I'd gladly show off to the ends of the earth.

I didn't make it pass the fourth bite when I moaned.

"darling!~" they stopped and sat up.

"You're enjoying this?!" They stared into my eyes in disbelief.
"What can I say? I guess I'm only sensitive for you baby~" they rolled there eyes and got off of me.
They notice my bulge and sighed.

"Your gonna go to the bathroom. Your gonna jerk off. Your are NOT going to walk around me all day especially in PUBLIC with an outline of a boner showing through your shorts.

"Sounds good to me. But you should know I'll be thinking about you though~"

They face palmed then I walked far to the restroom happily.