🍼Yb x LittleSpace Gn y/n🍼

"Daaaarrrrling!~" his voice ranged throughout the hallway, alerting y/n that he was getting closer.

Y/n covered their mouth and the scooting as far as possible in the pantry. Their heart rate increasing every second as it thumps in their ears.

Than....silence

"Found you!~"

Y/n screamed.

Then they laugh. Y/n and Yb were playing hide and seek, and for some reason, yb was suspiciously good at this game. In fact, he was a pro.

Yb grabbed y/n, spinning them around and then into a tight hug.
"Want to go get some ice cream, darling?" Y/n practically squealed nodding frantically.

Yb chuckled before grabbing some stuff, and then they both took their leave.

...

It was a beautiful day. The sun was out, the flowers bloomed, and the hummingbirds hummed.

They finally came across the ice cream place. Y/n shyly stood behind yb as he ordered their originals. Y/n handed them their card. Yb shook his head and patted theirs.

He paid for the treats before grabbing their hand once more and leading them outside to one of the tables.

Y/n swung their feet as they ate with Yb. "So..." he took a lick of his ice cream. "Darling~, I heard of this new place around town that has a bunch of 'little' stuff." y/n looked up from their ice cream with a curious face. "And so I thought we should walk there afterward,"

Y/n nodded rapidly, quickly finishing their cone. "Let's go, let's go!"

"Now hold on darling next time, finish slowly to avoid choking, okay?" y/n quickly nodded and pulled yb by his hand. "Hold on now." yb pulled out a wipe from Y/n's nursery bag and wiped their face. Y/n grumbled.

"Alright, alright, we can go now, you silly billy," yb made y/n hold onto his hand as they cross the street, y/n jumping on every white line till they made it back onto the sidewalk.

And finally, many y/n skipping later, they made it to the 'little' store.

Yb grabbed a cart and made y/n hold onto it as he pushed it. He grabbed a couple of bottles and pacifiers and a few packages of diapers.

He made y/n pick out a few outfits before moving to the toy section.

Y/n looked at yb for permission. Yb smiled with a nod of his head.

Y/n ran down the aisle with yb slowly following behind with the cart.

Y/n picked up a few adorable stuffed animals and a couple of collectibles.

"All done, love?" Y/n nodded. Y/n followed yb as he picked a couple more things like a few extra diapers and sensory items.

They walked to the register and checked out. Once they were done, they made their way back to yb's place.

Y/n don't mention this, but sometimes they could hear scratched and pounding and sometimes screams in yb's basement, and when it gets too loud, he says he'll be right back and then the screams and noises stop for a moment.

But y/n don't question him after what he did for them today.