*Requested* Yb x Vampire Fem Y/n

Here ya go:VilosaLight

Y/n POV

Its been a while since I've tasted the blood of anyone.
I quit my desire of blood a month ago, since then it's been hard on me in the nights.
...
I looked at my phone, wrapping myself more in my blankets.
48 missed calls and 52 messages from Yb.

'If this weirdo don't leave me alone...'

I've been receiving notifications from him all day long.

I huffed in exhaustion. Snuggling my blankets I gave into the darkness, and let myself drift off into deep sleep.

...

I woke up to a loud knocking, I wobbled my way out of my covers, to the front door looking out the peephole.

"Y/n!" It was Yb

'Hell no' I thought to myself as I walked away from my door.

Then I heard him called out again.

"Y/N! HELLO!?"

'Oh my- fuck! he's gonna make a scene' I thought.

I rushed back over and undone the chain on the door before unlocking the door.

"Ah! Darling your okay!" Said yb looking worried like always.

He picked me up, looking everywhere on my body to see if I was ok.

"Of course I'm okay! What's up with you?" I was slightly annoyed by how he probably thinks I can't take care of myself.

"Well darling I should be asking you that!" He hugged me tight, my face being squished into his chest.

He let himself in closing and locking my door.

'Okay come in I guess like what the fu-' before I could finish my thought.

"Now that I've look at you, you haven't eaten in months?!" He panic.

He pulled me straight to the mini kitchen.

"Yb I assure you that I am alright" it's kinda sweet how he babies me like a mother to her cub.

...

After unless convincing I found myself at my tiny island watching him pour shrimp flavored Ramen into a bowl and slid it towards me.

"Eat up hun" he said with a smile growing ear to ear.

...

After eating my noodles and yb staring while I ate the whole time, I was still tired.

My stomach growled louder then it already had.

"Still hungry?" He asked somewhat impressed.

I shook my head watching yb grabbed my bowl and washed it then he put it in the cabinet.

"Thank you yb I appreciate your concern but really I was fine all along" my stomach growled more, I groan.

"It's no problem really, I'd rather spend time with you than anything else" I blushed at his feedback.

"Would you like me to cut up some apples for later?" He smiled.

"If it's not too much trouble" I smiled back.

He began grabing some apple and cutting them up.

Then everything felt like it was in slow motion.

A drip landed on the tiled kitchen floor.

Blood

"Y-You okay?!" I panic trying to hide my fangs behind my hand.

"Oh yeah I'm alright it's just a small cut" he chuckled.

He rinsed his finger under cold water. 

I can feel a droll run from my mouth, dripping

"Oh sweet heavens~" I mumbled.

"What was that you said?" He looked over his shoulder finally drying his hands.

"O-Oh nothing" I chuckled nervously.

"Alright...you okay you look like your about to eat me..." he tilted his head slightly.

"Thats because I do..." I accidentally said.

"Wait what.." I paused looking concerned.

"I Said that's something I won't do!" I laughed a little, avoiding eye contact.

"I though you said something else for a second" he chuckled.

"O-Oh really? Y-You don't say..." I pondered.

"Yeah you just looked like your going to suck my blood haha" he joked

Blood

That word repeated in my head. A word I tried to escape from for so long. The last blood I ever drank was from a women that tried to rob me, and the first person that ever called me a monster before I ate her... I knew she was a bad person but that word still hurt till this day.

"You okay y/n darling?" Yb asked concerned.

"Yeah...I'm fine"I let my head hand low, which only made him more worried

"hey if theres anything wrong or that you wanna talk about just know you can always come to me alright sweetheart?" I looked at him with glossy eyes.

"sure thing" i nodded

I think i improved huh?