Yb x GN Littlespace reader

Requested by:BiblichorBoy

Scenario:Yb attempted to encourage you to regress after overworking yourself on your laptop 💻.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

The sounds of the keys being pressed rapidly was the only noise that filled the room besides the whirring of the fan in your laptop.

Your brain hurts, your eyes are strained, and you're hungry, the worst combination to deal with when you're filling out paperwork online.

Knocking was heard on the door before a creak, signaling you that the door had been opened.

You didn't take your eyes away from the laptop for one second.

"Y/n~...look what I've got~," the familiar voice said with a grin.

You quickly looked over, seeing yb leaning against the doorframe he also had your pacifier dangled by the loop before being spun around his finger with a smirk across his face. As quickly as you looked over, you went back to work.

He sighed, walking over to you. He rested his hand on your head, stroking your hair.

"Alrighty darling, break time~" He said, pulling you back by the chair.

"Nooooo!" You complained. "Just one more minute," you whined.

"Fine.. but take this." he pushed the nip of the pacifier between your lips.

You began to go back to filling out the papers online suckling at the pacifier.

Every word you read was harder than the last. You swung your feet, and you tapped the desk you even started to babble.

Then it clicked, You forgot how smart yb is until it's too late.

You're regressed.

Yb's plan was to get you regressed, whether you like it or not.

You turned to yb with an annoyed face. He just giggled before saying.

"No is never an answer, my precious darling~" he spun you around to face him completely.

He picked you up, placing you on his hip. "Come on, let's get you taken care of, my sweet darling~" He whispered softly.

You watched as you were taken out of the room, getting one last glimpse of your laptop.

I hope you enjoyed it because I sure did!