Requsted:Little space Y/n x CG Peter

Requested by:Gh05t_Dr34m5

Y/n had a long day at work, Lucy wasn't home for two today's. She claims she was having a "sleep over" at her friends house. And Tk was called off sick so you have to take care of all the customers .
You had walked in the door and locked it; kicking off your shoes you went over to the couch and plopped on it. You heard a knock at the door, you groaned getting up and dragged you feet over to the door and unlocked the door opening it.
"Peter?" You said questionable tone.
"Hey darling Lucy sent me to check up on you❤️" Peter said happily, with a smile growing ear to ear.
As much as Lucy don't pay for shi- she sure does care about you and clean up the apartment which is why you hesitate to kick her out.
"Oh well come on in, ignore the mess it's usually clean in here" you let him in.
You ran you fingers through your hair. "its alright darling~ and you okay you seem really exhausted" he pointed out. "Yeah I'm fine it's just work has been kicking my ass" you sigh. "You can say that again..."he sat on the couch after you did. You turned on the tv and handed him the remote before laying your head on the arm of the couch. "You sure your alright?" He set the channel to his desire before setting the remote down; opening his arms for you. You leaned into his chest accepting the hug. "No..not really" You clenched a fist full of his shirt.He notices this and the fact that you are shaking. He thought an idea to get you to relax was to force you into little space. He knew you where an age regressor since...well he knows everything about you wether you like it or not.
"Shh Little one..it's alright, I'm here, your safe" he shush you. You knew what he was doing but you didn't know how he knew.
Your head began going fuzzy, pushing every worry to the side which was a sign it was working, you were slipping.
"I w-wan my stuffy.." Your little voice was enough for Peter to know your in little space. He thought you were the cutest thing Mother Nature could offer.
"Okay beautiful lets go" he picked you up, holding you like a child and took you to your room. You pointed out your stuffy and he grabbed it giving it to you.
"Tank u" you said while Peter was trying not to squeal like an anime girl.
"Of course sweetheart" he boop your nose making you giggle.
He sat back down on the couch with you in his arms watching tv together.
Your phone rang but you where already asleep. He picked up your phone and answered it.
"Hello?"Peter said.
"Hey is Y/n there we want them back in for a few hours?" It was Y/n's boss.
"Sorry they're busy-" before Peter could finish
"We need them back in or I'm cutting their paycheck short-" before they could finish.
"Bitch I'm wearing black and dressed for your funeral be ready..." he crushed your phone but he'll buy you a better one anyways.
He gave you a few kisses on your temple here and there, as he admires you.

I hope you enjoyed. This one was actually fun for me. I love Age regressing stuff. I'm actually a pet regressor myself hehe, but my mom doesn't support me 😥
But anyways until next time ba-byeeeeee!