🍋Delivery guy × y/n × Damon🍋

Requested by:IamGod999

Dg aka Delivery guy
××××××××××××

The boys gave me a week to pick between the two. It was either Dg, the mischievous psychopath weirdo, or Damon, the sweet "innocent" man who got rejected by his previous crush.

My mind was spinning like crazy these last few days. I played with the candy canes at the desk, listening to the news.

20 people dead-

'Twenty?! Dayum....'

Finally, my shift is over. I got up and packed my brown mail bag and headed out.

...

I opened the door and headed straight to my bedroom door.

"What the he-" I almost had a damn heart attack. Dg and Damon were sitting on my bed.

"Hey," Damon said casually as if he had done this before.

"Hey, short stack~." Dg licked his canines before throwing a book at my feet.

I read the title...Diary.

"Dg... really?!" I'm not too mad because I didn't really write anything in there, but still.

"Not really much in there, just a bunch of kinks," he yawned.

He pulled my duffle bag from under the bed (aka the forbidden bag)

My jaw dropped.

Damon was just sitting there all hot and bothered for some reason.

I quickly snatched the bag and looked in it.

I was missing one item in the whole bag.

My vibrator.

My eyes directed back to Damon, who looked uncomfortable.

"Amazing observation, cutie~" he does have the vibrator if you know what I mean~" dg winked.

My face heated.

"Why are you two here?" I asked, trying to ignore the heat in my pants.

"We came to a decision. Instead of fighting, how about we all share~" Dg smile.

It's not a bad idea.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Great!" He was extremely happy.

Then he took the vibrator remote and turned it up to its highest. Damon was shaking.

"Oh fuuuuck Dg please!~ " He was drooling as he fell back on my bed.

Dg just chuckled, smirking mischievously as he stroked Damon's hair.

"While you made your decisions, me and Damon hung out for a bit to figure out what to do, and we ended up having many things in common. Isn't that right, candy cane haired boy~"

Damon laid on my bed with a goofy pleasure smile plastered on his face. But when he didn't respond, Dg blasted the vibrator on high, making Damon cry out in pleasure.

"Y-Yes! We-we did!" Damon cried out as his body tense before dg lowered the vibrations. Damon relaxed, but the vibrations were still going but on low this time.

I was shaking slightly as my face was super red.

Part 1 is complete

If you want more, you know what to do😇