Chapter 16- Idk what to call it LMAO

Y/N'S POV

1 DAY LATER 5:35PM....London

"Why is it still raining-" Tobi said looking around. "London I guess." JJ said shrugging his shoulders.
"You Australian idiot would not know-" I said looking at JJ.
"Dickhead-" JJ said rolling his eyes. "Oop-" Josh said quietly. "Im Bor-" JJ tried to say "Always are Jide.." I said pecking his jawline

JJ just slowly looks away and looks down "Why so shy?" I asked giggling
"Maybe because im with you..." JJ said looking at me and speaking quietly. "AWEEE" Ethan said In awe.
"Oh shut up lad-" JJ said looking in Ethans eyes. "JJ stop being so mean" I said licking my lips

JJ gets up and goes in the kitchen. "Aint nobody gonna beat my ass for being a bitch" JJ said eyeing me and smiling then sitting besides me.
"Yea, But I'll shut you the fuck up.." I said pulling JJ on my lap without warning
"Yuh Get into itt" Tobi said laughing
JJ just rolled his eyes then kissed my cheek lightly.

Awe. "You are cute JJ.." I said quietly.
I just wanna grab his neck and- Nevermind-
"I know.." JJ said giggling
"Okay Mr. Pretty Boy" Ethan spoke as he softly giggled
"Never said I was confident-" JJ spoke extremely quietly.
"JJ, stop.." I giggled quietly. He just slowly starts to make eye contact with me, Saying the expression like..

Im being serious..
"Jide, do you need to talk..?" Vik asked in a low voice. "I already told yall once, Same thing." JJ huffed and looked down. I just wrap an arm around him. "I love you JJ.."
"I love you to y/n.." He says getting off my lap and grabbing his phone.

"What you doinn..?" Josh asked curiously. "I need fresh air."
"Alright be safe." I said getting up and planting a kiss on his neck.
"I willlll"

KSI POV...

It has been what... 5 minutes? I ran into some fans here and there. Ya know, I waved, smiled, said whatsup and took a picture with them.
THUD-
"Ow what the he-"
I look down to see it was just a smoll child. "Awe, Im sorry kid.." I picked the kid off of his feet, And smile. Well try to.

"Whats your name kid?" I said pulling them on the sidewalk and getting on my knees.
"A-axel" They spoke making eye contact with me. "Where are or is you pare-"
"AXEL-" A man yelled.
"Where have you been young man!" He semi yelled. "He has been here the whole time sir." I spoke getting off my knees and looking at the older and taller man.

"Thanks for looking out for him."
"No problem-" I said nodding. "Now come on Axel." He said bluntly. "B-bye-" Axel huffed. I waved but I noticed something. He dropped a paper out of his pocket. When they both left I picked up the drawing

"What is this.." I mummered as I was walking home.
3mins later

"Guys im back." I sighed and sat down pulling the paper outta my pocket.
"Whats that?" Harry slid next to me and looked at the paper. "Uh, long story short, this kod bumped into me, asked what his name was and where his parents were, or parent, His dad came and took him back home, but this paper slipped out of the kids pocket." I sighed as I finished my 'sentence'

"Oh well unfold it." Josh suggested. I slowly unfolded it and eyerybody went behind me.
"What the hell.." y/n spoke as her jaw droped. I gulped then got up. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW?!?!" Y/n asked yelling
"Y-y/n, I'm reporting this to the police." I said walking out the door, Right there.
Boom.